Place to test E4's (or other shure's)
Nov 9, 2005 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ploop

Head-Fier
What store (not online, like actual store, with space and people and rooms) Sells and lets you try E4's?

I thought i heard that the apple store does...anywhere else? ( live in the US of A)

Nov 10, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #3 of 6
ive never seen a store that lets you try iem's, given the sanitary issues. i thought people said guitar center won't let you try them, and you can't even return them if the package is open.
your best bet is probably to buy them from some place like headroom or earphonesolutions (i think) that has a good return policy, though i know that is kind of annoying.

Nov 10, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #4 of 6
damn. I could bring my own tips too! (i have the e2c with their soft flex tips, theyd probably fit).

Oh well. I can get them for 173 shipped. I'll probably sell my E2C's and hopefully finance it for E4's.

Nov 10, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #5 of 6
Only place I know of in the US that definitely lets you try them on is InMotion Pictures, found in international airports around the country. Look up their website for locations and, next time you're flying domestic/international (assuming that you fly), arrive a little early and try out thier Shure range for hours and hours and hours on end. El D

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:35 AM Post #6 of 6
If you post the city in which you live in, I'm sure someone in these forums live near you can let you try the Shure E4.

Shure E4's are really good headphones, probably the best I've heard. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back