Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android | MQA | 2x MicroSD | WiFi | AptX

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by substi, Oct 1, 2016.
First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. Lurk650
    Yes, leaving WiFi on does indeed kill the battery. Wish it had a deep sleep like the Opus products. I just turn it off now

2. sha007
    I'm thinking of getting a XDP-300R. Can it power a HD 700 properly?? Also what is the output impedance of the HP port (SE)? I'm a little bit confused about Pioneer warranty policy? Do they offer warranty for their DAP?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  3. Mark2010
    I'm thinking about buying an Pioneer XDP-300R-B.

Can anyone tell me if it has an EU volume limit and if so can it be removed ?

4. SteveOliver
    The HD 700 is quite easy to drive I believe, so it should be OK (150 ohms and 105db sensitivity) The warranty in the UK at, least would be with the dealer you purchased the player from and would usually be one year.

I'm not aware of any method of removing the volume limit but as mentioned before in this thread variable line-out mode gives a bit more volume.

sha007 and Mark2010 like this.
  5. Mark2010
    Having a volume limit on it would be a deal breaker for me.

6. sha007
    Thanks. Can you please tell me abut the SE port output impedance?

7. SteveOliver
    I've never seen that particular spec mentioned anywhere but the SE (and balanced output) drives all my low impedance IEM's very well, so I think its quite low.

8. Ang Probinsyano
    Anyone using dignis case for 300r? Just want to clarify if it doesn't stack on volume knob part when removing it like on pioneer leather case

9. Ang Probinsyano
    noob question. Why does it show MQA on the UI of the player when the file type of the music is flac?

10. Lue Chien hung
    I use mobile phone + er4xr to hear lossless music
    Want to take into account the convenience of carrying, price and sound quality,
    Pioneer 300r & teac P90sd which is better
    Sorry about My English is poor...please help me

11. Ang Probinsyano
    I would go for 300r in terms of portable use because it's smaller than the teac.

No idea on sq and price of teac.

If you want a portable android dap then get the 300r.

If you want a dap/dac/amp, teac.

I'm planning to get a teac in the future to use it as dac/amp for my 300r.

12. Lue Chien hung

13. Lue Chien hung
    Thank you for your suggestion, it seems teac p90sd is more suitable for me, I'm going to Japan on December 19, I just bought teac p90sd at amazon jp and sent to the hotel.

14. Ang Probinsyano
    Get also the 300r and stack it with the teac

15. cider glider
    So, I have downloaded some DSD files, which have a DFF file extension. When I look at these files in the X DAP Link program, the metadata for the tracks is visible, but when I put the files on the 300R DAP, it just shows the filenames without any metadata.

I didn't think DFF files held any metadata, so I am puzzled how the X DAP program found some. Is there an easy way to convert DFF files to DSF?

First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last