Pioneer HDJ - X10. Top Pioneer Headphones
post-15814928
Post #1 of 4

JoaquinBenabentos

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I would like to create a thread of this headphones because I don't see so much thing about them in here. I was a user of Sennheriser HD280 PRO, then i bought the Sennheiser HD 25. I was not satisfied by anyone of these headphones. The HD25 are over ear, i didin't like the feel, they don't isolate well the sound because of this fact.

Both Sennheiser headphones improve a lot with burn in, after 70/100 hours the sound was waaay better.

Now, i boght the Pioneer HDJ X10 or X-10 and they are millons miles away from the sennheriser's... the isolation is incredible, if someone speak to me, even in low volumes i can't hear a thing. They have a lot of space between instrumens and the bass i think that with a lit of burn in will improve even more, but is amazing.

I strongly recomend this headphones. I also think that de x7 may be a better choice than the HD 25, in terms of sound and construction.

Really happy with this ones!

Last edited:
post-15825298
Post #2 of 4

JoaquinBenabentos

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I can't believe that anyone have this headphones in here. Anyway, I update the post by adding that right now, with more ore less 30 to 40 hours of burn in an hearing the bass is more powerfull and round in the ears. The inmersión in the headphone is incredible. I really never listen to a headphone with this kind of sound before. The treble with burn in start to be even less harsh so they are a kill for audiphiles who enjoy listening to high quality music.

I keep it up when i reach +100 hours, i think the bass is still going to get better.

Attachments

post-15849470
Post #4 of 4

JoaquinBenabentos

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I think i am talking alone haha, but for the record, now, passing the 110/120 hours of listening, the treble is less harsh, sounding excelent in my taste, and the bass, in all frequencies is really cool. It's radically diferent now with burn in that it was at the beggining.

The bass is mind blowing in electronic music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)