USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello Headfi folks,

It's upgrade time... And I'm selling my year and a half old Pioneer 100r. I am the original owner. The unit is in great condition. Only two of the hard metal edges surrounding the bezel have small hardly noticible blemishes.

This unit is android based and has the ability to stream Tidal and Spotify. Also it has the ability to not only make use of use the native Pioneer music player, as well as the Onkyo (which is a sister brand to Pioneer) music player which is better than the Pioneer one by far.

Additionally, the player has a handle of which I removed, but will be included with the unit upon sale. To date, there are no malfunctions with the unit or broken screen glass, battery, buttons/dials or ports. It is up to date on all Android updates too. Even the speaker is in top notch order and has no shorts.

I am asking for $230 OBO out the door plus paypal fees. This is cheaper than average used prices on Ebay and elsewhere. You will also get the original box to the unit plus a charger cable and rubber bands for rig stacking . If interested, contact me in the next few days before I place it on auction at Ebay. Stay good.

Ronja