Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon...FOR NES!!!!
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

LFF

Co-Organizer for Can Jam '09
Member of the Trade: Paradox
I think this has to be one of the best covers of DSOTM.

MOON8

Just wish there was a FLAC version.
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #2 of 12
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but great find man. This is really cool. I love the one comment on there: "don't know what to be more impressed by; the accuracy of the 'cover', or the fact that this is every bit as relaxing as the original." lol

Apr 1, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wish there was a FLAC version.
biggrin.gif

Hah I thought the same thing, although I guess wanting FLAC of 8-bit music is a little much.

This has to be one of the greatest covers I have ever heard. It is so close to the original, yet not.

Apr 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very cool! However I'm pretty sure NES could not have played this because it didn't have the ability to do multiple tracks/layers on top of eachother, if I remember correctly from when I owned it. But it is still very cool and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Pretty sure it wasn't able to. Can you imagine all the dissonance with the sound effects if it could?
ph34r.gif

EDIT: Just downloaded it. Awesome, awesome stuff! Definitely sharing this one with my friends. Nice one on this find!

Apr 1, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by alvin sawdust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Easy star all-stars did a version of this album called "Dub side of the moon".Made me chuckle.

So did I, especially when they start "Money", but Dub Side is no joke. It's a great cover as well.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back