Pictures Under the User Name
Mar 4, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #2 of 15
go to the "change avatar" page in your profile,enable it then upload the file from wherever
icon10.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #3 of 15
Go to "User CP" in the blue bar just under where it lists the thread you are viewing and what not. From there, go to edit avatar and select "Use Custom Avatar" and either enter the URL of the pic or the location on your PC. Be aware, there are size restrictions, under 75x75 or 15.6 kbs, whichever is smaller.

Edit: Gah, Rick, you just beat me to it!

Mar 4, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
should have added go to your "user cp" which is linked at the top of every forum page first THEN do the rest
wink.gif

well you have the advantage of being a mod, where you can edit your posts without others knowing that you edited them
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

What Mod ?

I retired from that thankless job days ago.I can now post nonsense just like everyone else and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it
tongue.gif

Except for the dude who took your place.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

What Mod ?

I retired from that thankless job days ago.I can now post nonsense just like everyone else and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it
tongue.gif

eek.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:28 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Except for the dude who took your place

I pity that person already.

It is kinda a nice change to see the "freindly" Head-fi forums I kept hearing about but that for five years could never see

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #10 of 15
This was a post, and still is, but I edited it when I realised that it had already been done.

Sorry for being so absent minded, but that's what not being a mod is all about, right?

I was refering to the guy who said:

"except for the dude who took your place"

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #11 of 15
I do pity whoever is next in line and that was a serious statement.

That person can toss posting as part of the community right out the window and instead spend all his/her time here tending garden then being called out for accidently pulling up a couple of flowers in the handfull of weeds
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceman
Except for the dude who took your place.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

hahahahahahaha
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

What Mod ?

tongue.gif

Oops, didn't notice
redface.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

tongue.gif

Heh, it's worked for me for years with no end in sight!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back