Pictures of your Portable Rig
Jul 20, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #678 of 1,385
For example, I did not use flash for this picture, the exposure was 30 seconds if I remmeber it correctly.

A tripod is essential for macro photography.

DSC01959.jpg

Jul 20, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #680 of 1,385
Hey Thaddy, you can find those banana holders at your local wally world. I picked mine up for a measly 4.44. Just look in the kitchen accessory section (should save you the hours of time i spent wandering aimlessly looking for them at my local wally world)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
I wish I had a Linen N Things so I could get one of those sweet ass banana holders for my HD580's. Anybody want to buy one for me? I'll use Paypal
icon10.gif

And Absorbine, good lookin' setup! I'll bet those HD555's put a big smile on your face
cool.gif

I think I'm about to break down and buy a Super Mini from a fellow member, so when that arrives I'm gonna post my final portable setup! I'll show you guys the little mod I did to my HeadRoom MiniBag to keep my iRiver nice a safe
icon10.gif

Jul 20, 2004 at 9:02 PM Post #682 of 1,385
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbers214
Hey Thaddy, you can find those banana holders at your local wally world. I picked mine up for a measly 4.44. Just look in the kitchen accessory section (should save you the hours of time i spent wandering aimlessly looking for them at my local wally world)

Thanks for the tip
cool.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #683 of 1,385
Check my sig for the lowdown. the PCDP is a D-15.

portjahn.jpg

Jul 23, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #686 of 1,385
UGH...I just gotta say watching this thread literally makes me sick. You guys have really nice portable rigs, don't EVER take that for granted! Anyway, I don't have any pics of my portable rig at the moment. Heck, compared to the rest of this stuff it's not even worth posting...

Now I need a good job so I can buy every single one of these!!

Jul 23, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #687 of 1,385
Quote:

Originally Posted by darklord
Bantam BA1000 2GB

hey, i was interested in that player a while ago and forget about it because no one mention it here. tell use about it. more pics please.

Jul 23, 2004 at 4:06 AM Post #688 of 1,385
Paid $120 for it. The sound is quite good, plus the FM tuner, voice recording and MP3 encodeing are great features to have, but the downside of this player is that the shock-proof thing is kinda iffy, for example when listening to the unit while rollerblading, sometime I have to slowdown and keep on glideing in order to let the harddrive to search and load the next few songs into the unit's 32MB buffer. check out the following link for more review of this unit.
http://www.goodstereotogo.com/produc...m&model=BA1000

Since I know nothing about Ipod and other similiar class of MP3 player, I was wondering that is the Ipod totally shock-proof? if not which other unit are?

Jul 23, 2004 at 5:11 AM Post #689 of 1,385

Users who are viewing this thread

Back