Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Oct 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #7,308 of 37,436
Thank you for two of you
biggrin.gif

My goal is to share for all my friends in Head Fi the possibility of good portable set up combo , I can only share the pictures , because of my limitation in English can not write review
smile.gif

With time you will learn how to properly talk english. It doesn't need to be awesome, just understandable 
biggrin.gif

My english is probably worse than yours

Oct 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #7,312 of 37,436
Thank you for two of you
biggrin.gif

My goal is to share for all my friends in Head Fi the possibility of good portable set up combo , I can only share the pictures , because of my limitation in English can not write review
smile.gif

Yes, Rudi.
I also benefit from reading your posts of photos and short impressions. When time allows, I do the same at home to mix and match different set-ups. You are very kind to share the experience with us.
Thanks!

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #7,314 of 37,436
Thank you for two of you
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Rudi - I think you should give it a go anyway. Most folks know english isnt your first language 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #7,316 of 37,436
  that is alot of dx50's 

Until a new hype is born, this one will last for while given the good price.

Right now it's more like the: "Find the right name for this thread, thread".

It's as difficult as finding the "right" gear.

Rudi - I think you should give it a go anyway. Most folks know english isnt your first language 
smily_headphones1.gif

A pic worth a thousand words. Just show pics of each combo in a sequence from top to bottom. Make it easy for the buyers.
wink_face.gif

Oct 12, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #7,319 of 37,436
Can I join the DX50 party?

DX100 -> Noble Audio Kaiser 10
DX50 -> Heir Audio 8.A
Both with Heir Audio Magnus cables. I need a second set of ears...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back