Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Dec 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #676 of 37,597
Quote:

Only have the Asus infinity to take pictures, until I go home and give it the dslr treatment.
Note 2 (International)+Apex Glacier+JH16 pro....

Forget the electronics.......What is the organic matter pictured on the Note 2 ? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #680 of 37,597
6G has something odd about the sound, it sounds cleaner than the 5.5G (too warm with rolled off highs for me) but there is something slightly wrong and i cant quite work out what. When i have my Alclair reference monitors i will have to compare them

Ipod Classic 7G 160 Gb is The second best sounding , First sound Quality is iPhone 4 S.

Ipod Classic 7G 160 Gb Pairing With rsa rs 71 b and pico dac amp or headstage arrow 4 G Sound fantastic .

Dec 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM Post #681 of 37,597
Note 2 (International)+Apex Glacier+JH16 pro....

Best Phone + one of the best portable amps regardless of size + most likely the best (if not, the most legendary) IEM...

Tick in phone (Big big tick!)
Tick in audio quality (the 'bottleneck' would be the dac stage in the glacier I'm guessing?)
Tick in portability

CROSS in money uh uh.

I Am agree With You

The best Sound Quality from Note 2 if you pair With dac amp Ventura Craft Go Dap X

With The musisi Player Neutron or Power amp For Your Note 2

Dec 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #682 of 37,597
Quote:
Ipod Classic 7G 160 Gb is The second best sounding , First sound Quality is iPhone 4 S.
Ipod Classic 7G 160 Gb Pairing With rsa rs 71 b and pico dac amp or headstage arrow 4 G Sound fantastic .

Hm, I think my iPod 7G sounds far better than my 4S. 

Dec 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #683 of 37,597
como puedoinsertar una imagen a qui 

Tu necesitas ir a la última parte de este página, donde tu veras la palabra "REPLY" y debajo de la palabra "REPLY" tu veras una imagen muy poco que es un sujetapapeles, la imagen correcto esta a la izquierda del sujetapapeles. Lo siento por mi espanol, soy un chinito LOL

Dec 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #684 of 37,597
Quote:
They are pretty good... for the price. Sometimes I think they are too fast and the bass lacks extension but that's just me I'm picky :) not as comfy as the M50s but they are more fun to listen and they have pretty good sound stage for a 40mm driver. I think i will try the AKG k267's next, but these will do for now.

Interesting, I'm going to order the ATH-WS99's, hopefully the 53mm drivers will provide more bass extention.

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #689 of 37,597
Quote:
Just used google translate. I think it means " Also agree about the Classic 7G"

I tried Bablefish ... I gave up when I realised that Yahoo is going the route of fixing something that was never broken. Next time I will use google or just not bother since we are talking about Ipod we all know what that means. :) Just kidding, Ipod's are cool since my 67 year old grandfather has one. Anyway back to topic, anybody some nice looking pictures.

Ps Turokrocks, that set up looks sweet specially the Apex Glacier.

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #690 of 37,597
Quote:

I tried Bablefish ... I gave up when I realised that Yahoo is going the route of fixing something that was never broken. Next time I will use google or just not bother since we are talking about Ipod we all know what that means. :) Just kidding, Ipod's are cool since my 67 year old grandfather has one. Anyway back to topic, anybody some nice looking pictures.

Ps Turokrocks, that set up looks sweet specially the Apex Glacier.

..and sounds amazing, its so good, and It has such a nice SQ, with one of the best refined micro details I ever heard with a portable amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back