Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Sep 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #13,651 of 37,437

10 months? I admire your patience.

Yeah, because he doesn't have anything else to listen to.  
biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #13,652 of 37,437
Congratulations Rudi.

Congrats Rudi! You are really patient to wait for 10 months! JH must have alot of orders worldwide!

congrats rudi. I would like to hear your impression vs 335dwsr.

Thank you to all of you

I Hope My Friend can bring to Me By This week My JH Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon .
Now still at Jaben Singapore .:D

Sure i would like to compare With My Fit Ear MH 335 DW SR Prototype

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #13,654 of 37,437
Congrats Rudi, I hope you are luckier than me and have a good fit...

10 months? I admire your patience.

Yeah, because he doesn't have anything else to listen to.  :D

Thank you all of you and Michael

I Hope so With Good fit To my Ears , if not i Dont Know what to say , if i must waiting another Months like you Mochael :D

Yes i have Only My MH 335 DW SR Prototype as My Best Custom IEM now and i Hope now My jh Roxanne In full black Carbon hast excellent SQ too.:D

Sep 4, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #13,655 of 37,437
After having tried a hybrid cable for a while i'm back to pure silver .....and it's bloody impressive. 

ZX1+ Custom Art H8+Crystal Piccolino cable

Perfect match between portability and sound.....never seen a cable this thin with that kind of sound....and i never expected a silver&gold cable to be this performant in the low spectrum. The bass is the cleanest, deepest and tightest i've heard until now! 

Sep 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #13,656 of 37,437
  After having tried a hybrid cable for a while i'm back to pure silver .....and it's bloody impressive. 

Perfect match between portability and sound.....never seen a cable this thin with that kind of sound....and i never expected a pure silver cable to be this performant in the low spectrum. The bass is the cleanest, deepest and tightest i've heard until now! 

sorry for the blurry pic :)

Crystal Cable Piccolino is actually silver / gold, not pure Silver.

Sep 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #13,657 of 37,437

Sep 4, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #13,661 of 37,437

Perfect match between portability and sound.....never seen a cable this thin with that kind of sound....and i never expected a pure silver cable to be this performant in the low spectrum. The bass is the cleanest, deepest and tightest i've heard until now! 

sorry for the blurry pic :)

Where did you get your piccolino from? I don't recognise that choker. 

It's silver/gold btw, not pure silver. But with a complex build. 

Sep 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #13,663 of 37,437
  Where did you get your piccolino from? I don't recognise that choker. 

It's silver/gold btw, not pure silver. But with a complex build. 

i actually bought it from another Member here on the board. He bought it from Effect Audio

Been commuting for the last two hours through my city, and the cable sits perfectly, so thin it disappears (and i'm back to the "oh look, he's lost his hearing...what a poor boy" look in the subway.) People just don't realize how they stare.......
eek.gif

Sep 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #13,664 of 37,437
My mid nite time set up :

Source : Ipod classic 7 G 160 GB and IPhone 4 s
Dac/Amp : Theorem copper as DAC
Amp : Duet Copper
Iems : Fit Ear MH 335 DW SR prototype
Cable : Moon Audio lod to mini USB
IC is Crystal Cable Standard Diamond

Sound Quality :
one of my best set up in term Sound Quakity.it is high end sound quality .the plus point no HISS .SQ more clean and more detail .wider soundstage.better separation and black background.so kind of SQ can make very sweet and intimate midrange.so kind of SQ can bring me falling in asleep

IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back