1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
First

Back
385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394
396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405
Next

Last
  1. tonyleonhart
    Quote:
    Well, to make their products thinner, that's probably the incentive and also, making money at the same time.

I agree that lightning port is a push-foward of technology, but meanwhile, at a price every customer has to pay.

2. muzic4life
    Quote:
    good hearing that from you Rian, really hope so...and now you make me more suffer during the wait.....[​IMG]

3. zilch0md

Is it copper? It looks like brass and these specs say it's brass: http://www.japantrendshop.com/kojo-technology-brass-portable-headphone-amp-p-1740.html

The specs also say it puts out only 20mW per channel. A Sanza Clip+ puts out 55mW per channel.

Your forthcoming Tera Player will likely sound much better without the JOKO technology amp.

Mike

4. Achmedisdead
    Quote:

A Clip+ certainly does not put out 55mW per channel. It's been measured at 15mW/channel, IIRC, by he who may not be named here.[​IMG]

5. SkyBleu
    Quote:
    Hold up, hold up!

Is that a white C5..?

6. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:
    I've never tried the Kojo with the Tera player. It is made of brass and not at all optimized to drive headphones... IEMs sound nice and warm on it but not HPs.... barely enough juice for 150ohms.

7. muzic4life

Hi Mike..
    Yes u are right. Its brass :D. My mistake.
    I have feeling also tera will be better if unamped. But i need to hear it my self. Actually..it was the tera making me buying this amp. I like the size. Is not too big and it has the same witdh dimention with tera. Luckly..my friend tested with the ipod and the sound is very good. So if tera does not run well with this.i can use my i pod instead. But hopefully is good for both.

8. longbowbbs
    Quote:
    That should be a great pairing! Looking forward to you impressions...

[​IMG]

9. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:

Well I'm still burning in my pair, but I've listened to a few DSDs, 24/192s, and ALACs on it and they're all pretty amazing with the 13Pro... Instrument separation is very handily presented by the 13s.

10. longbowbbs
    Quote:
    That has been my impressions with my JH16 fp's...Great detail

11. TekeRugburn

Push forward? How so? It's just a different adapter that still uses usb 2.0. It's simply to make money.

Any "tests" that shows its faster than the old dock is simply due to better internals and not due to a better cable

12. miceblue
    B-b-but it uses a bi-directional port so you can insert the jack in any direction! Also it's smaller than a micro-USB, so it's magical and revolutionary!

martybm5 likes this.
  13. EuphonicArin
    Here are my portable rigs

Usual rig
    P1030194.jpg
    Iphone 4S 32 with E11 and Hd 439 Open mod plus extra holes mod and dampening

Just moving around/no need for Phone
    P1030195.jpg

Ipod classic (6 gen) 80 gig rockboxed with E11 and ATH-WS99

Gaming
    P1030196.jpg
    Psp CFW with plugins, E11 and Hp700 Modded

14. 24Bit
    1.jpg

martybm5 likes this.
  15. cam23x
    Well I updated my "port-a-rig". Decided to get a fiio e17 and pair it with my galaxy s4 as the digital source.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

First

Back
385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394
396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405
Next

Last