1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. PinkyPowers
    How indeed. It's one the longest-running threads of all time. :)

Redcarmoose and SeeSax like this.
  2. subguy812
    Today is Kann Cube/Layla Aion day...while I continue to season the Dita Dream XLS

IMG_20191019_132553.jpg

3. DatDudeNic
    Probably the most beautiful set of in-ears I've ever seen.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    subguy812 likes this.
  4. RONJA MESCO
    How you liking the Kube? I want to get one at some point...but I hope they have another color edition soon like their other players have. I'm starting to move away from players with standard black or grey box looks

5. RONJA MESCO
    so true

6. yorosello
    Please forgive me if someone had posted the same pictures of the TFZ No. 3 here before me. I just wanted to share how beautiful the No. 3 for me.

20191017_223635.jpg 20191017_222826.jpg 20191017_222206.jpg 20191017_220809.jpg 20191017_220711.jpg 20191017_220244.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  7. Devodonaldson
    Have these, love them, blame the for making my wallet lighter. First dynamic driver iem I ever had. Because of it, I ended up getting CA Solaris a couple months later, which is a hybrid.

Light - Man and yorosello like this.
  8. yorosello
    Well, I just got them a few days ago & I think this is my 2nd DD IEM after TFZ T2 Galaxy. They did sound great, better than the T2 Galaxy & ZSN Pro. But I hope I could try out the CA Solaris in the future too. How do they sound like by the way? They must be hella good with such price tag

9. DatDudeNic
    Just a simple entry-fi set up :)
    LRM_EXPORT_194051614168081_20191020_160923155.jpeg

10. Devodonaldson
    Honestly, I love them. I was worried for a sec, cuz people on forums were calling them bass light, but they are anything but! Not as massive as no. 3, but much better textured. Mids and highs are awesome. I got a slightly used pair for $1000, no tax, so big discount in my book. I've been looking to stop buying headphones and iems, so I went big. Solaris, and LCDi4 to go with my Audioquest Nighthawk, and Night owls. My one other headphone is the Meze 99 Noir, cuz I just love the black, and it's my favorite looking headphone. All in all, I'm done, only change I'll make may be with sources at some point later. My next eventual purchase will be an Android based DAP with bit-perfect output, but I need one that would sound close to or better than my mojo, and also have adjustable eq. So, I'll see what drops next year.

fokta and yorosello like this.
  11. joshuachew
    Sometimes you just gotta take it easy....
    SP2000. DHC Silver. VE8.
    20191020_000545.jpg

vodanhkhack likes this.
  12. Amadeo Nospherathu
    [​IMG]

fokta and Gédéon Molle like this.
  13. yorosello
    Wow, lucky you to get it with such good deal. For me, I think I will wait for a much better IEM that's going to be worth it for me to upgrade from no. 3 for now. Unfortunately, I haven't been playing with any amp/DAC or other sources yet since I play my music through my phone, mostly. Maybe will try them later when I really need it

14. yorosello
    What brand is that? Looks good

15. Devodonaldson
    Ok. Honestly just using a phone without at least something like a Dragonfly red or Cobalt is enough of a reason to stay with more reasonably priced headphones. The no 3 is darn good, and I use it with workouts with a Bluetooth DAC such as the Fiio BTR3. That's a worthy combination, and not big on price.