1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. gazzington
    Have you ordered the rah iem coming out next month? I have as I like the zenith so much.

2. Podster
    No sir and I gave a good friend my R1's when Bob sent me my Zenith's and since I still have my Delta II's, Master's and Icarus III's I chose to go with the LZ A6's for a iem with a piezo as another good buddy who I trust and know he and I kind of have the same profile for what we like. Can't wait for those to get to me as I'm sure you are excited about your Rah's:beerchug:

3. PinkyPowers
    I believe Bob is sending me the R2. He says its the best thing he's ever created thus far.

4. Podster
    Now Pinkster, I probably either heard that or he has previously printed that about numerous releases over the years! I'm actually thinking they were in succession:rolling_eyes: LOL

Sure hope I can catch a cold one with you next time I'm in KC:beerchug:

5. Gédéon Molle
    [​IMG]
    Empire Ears Spartan-IV ADEL ~ Effect Audio Ares II ~ FiiO M9

fokta, Podster and PinkyPowers like this.
  6. PinkyPowers
    Anytime, man.

Ah, Spartan. I haven't listened to them in a while. Excellent sound for a thoroughly decent price.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  7. PinkyPowers
    DX160 & Spartan 01.jpg

And look what he made me do.

DX160>Spartan

Gédéon Molle likes this.
  8. singleended5863
    How do they sound together?

PinkyPowers likes this.
  9. PinkyPowers
    Allow me to quote myself from the iBasso thread. :)

10. subguy812
    Surprise hit my door..Dita Dream XLS. What a beautiful package, classy. Tonight will be a great night of listening.
    20191010_183226.jpg

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  11. singleended5863
    What cable are you using between the DX160 and Spartan IV?

12. PinkyPowers
    Don't even know where I got it. Maybe... maybe it came with the FIBAE BLACK? Don't know. It's not special. Just thin, light and single-ended, so Spartan could be picked up and taken at the drop of hat and feel invisible to wear.

13. DatDudeNic
    How do you like the aion? And if you have, how does it compare to thr former layla?

14. DatDudeNic
    Not budget anymore i see :ksc75smile:

15. DatDudeNic
    Same thoughts lol, i thought someone copied pods style of taking pics.