1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. DatDudeNic
    oh ahaha yea i just wanted a quick fix in-ear for use at the gym xD

2. DatDudeNic
    New update made these cans viable again :gs1000smile: 20190910_154619.jpg loving that analog feel with dramatic bass

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  3. Redcarmoose
    sony 26.jpg

Rhino73, lazner, magina35 and 3 others like this.
  4. jmills8
    Demoed it. Its nice with no eq. Is it better then the N8 ? No . Soundwise its better than the sp2000.

noplsestar likes this.
  5. Bingo777
    Looks so ugly. Art of design still sucks in China.

6. jmills8
    UI is below average. Has very good power for headphones. Great for vocal music. EQ soso , better not use EQ. No 3.5 connection , but has a 4.4. If say 2k price yes a great dap , but its 6k.

7. DatDudeNic
    Oh wow no SE?

8. jmills8
    Has a 6.5 and a line out and 4.4.

DatDudeNic likes this.
  9. Bingo777
    Maybe it's good Chinese but I'm personally getting annoyed, They want to charge 6k$ ? Fine. But for God sake hire at least some quality artist to make it look elegant and premium like Sony WM1A/Z. I would be embaressed to put such ugly brick on table in public place - looks ugly, cheap and tasteless ( like Cayin N8) For such money I expect not only perfect sound but also quality industrial design.

Deftone, noverbeck and jmills8 like this.
  10. jmills8
    Agree , but going by sound alone , its better than the Sony. Its best for vocal music and piano/vocals. For Rock , Jazz , Metal , EDM etc other daps can match it or beat it.

11. Bingo777
    For 6000$ you can buy a house in many parts of the world. Or ugly DAP. :ksc75smile:

12. David Kleinfeld
    And in some countries you cannot even buy a parking lot for this price :wink:

jmills8 likes this.
  13. jmills8
    It sounds better than your Hifiman.

14. David Kleinfeld
    Well i did not hear the LP6 Ti but I do prefer my Hifiman over the N8. That said it would be sad if all enjoy the same.

jmills8 likes this.
  15. jmills8
    If I listened to female vocals yes your Hifiman would be great , but if I did the LP6TI would be better .