1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Podster
    The best single driver I own, tuning on these are impeccable. In them again today as they are hard to put down!

2. DatDudeNic
    Oh nice! I thought the m5 had 5 drivers?

3. Podster
  4. Coldheart29
    So, i've been really enjoying the x3ii>KZ ZSR combo lately, smooth, non fatiguing but fun and engaging sound.
    And today the new cable for the ZSR came in, really fancy looking (and really comfortable too!), gotta love these cheap upgrade cables :ksc75smile:. x3+zsr+cavo 70%.jpg

cathee likes this.
  5. Kundi
    Is that the case that came with the x3ii?

6. Coldheart29
    Yep, that's the silicone case that came with it.
    Using it because i stripped the paint off the player in preparation for some customizations (will mirror polish it, an probably will do some handmade engravings too), but the heat kicked in and i got too lazy to finish the job, so for now it looks bad without the case xD.

7. DatDudeNic
  8. Podster
    Love that cable and running one on my Nobles:beerchug:

9. Coldheart29
    Yep, it's a shame they don't have one compatible with my sonys, i'd love to use it with those too

10. Podster
    That KZ FiiO setup has a nice Christmas vibe:beerchug:

Now that I'm seeing your rig I may have to stop calling mine the Noble 1 unless I get a blingy Gold & Silver cable:thinking:

Noble 1.JPG

Double C likes this.
  11. Coldheart29
    heh, didn't really think about the Christmas vibe, just went for the "let's make it colourful!" choice.

I love how silly these big plugs look on smaller daps, my tiny yp-q2 is just as thick as the plug!
    samsung+zsr2.jpg

Rhino73 and Podster like this.
  12. jmills8
    Who going to buy this 6,000 USD dap ?
    FB_IMG_1568958133557.jpg

13. gazzington
    What is it? But no $6000 dap for me

Redcarmoose likes this.
  14. jmills8
    Think it has 6 r2r dacs inside.

15. jmills8
    20190920_134800.jpg