1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. DatDudeNic
    how's the k3003 with the wm1a? Sold mine off before I got the wm1a and I've been curious about its synergy.

2. blackgreen15
    2019-09-15 05.46.22.jpg

Rhino73, wellers73, fokta and 6 others like this.
  3. Turrican2
    Really good synergy. In fact probably the best pairing I've found since I sold my ibasso DX100. Those 2 had the perfect synergy but as good as that was, the DX was slow and dated so had to go while it still had some value. I went through many dacs and daps until I found the wm1a, my search has stopped and I'm very happy with the Sony, it sounds great with all my iems and cans.

DatDudeNic likes this.
  4. jmills8
    Nice starter set up.

5. vodanhkhack
    Do you use EQ with your LCD i4?

6. blackgreen15
    No, I've never really cared much for EQ. This setup sounds really perfect to me just as it is. The DTR doesn't have EQ anyway.

vodanhkhack likes this.
  7. jmills8
    Everybody eqs , the maker of your daps eq , the iem is eqd , the cable is eq , the recording is eqd. One can accept the eq made by others or with skill one can eq for yor ears.

8. vodanhkhack
    Oh, I am just curious how the LCDi4 sounds with iphone cipher cable vs DAP w/o EQ please?

9. blackgreen15
  10. F700
    Thanks for the advice... But no, thanks. The SS of the E5000 is perfect as it is. I tried many tips, but the Final ones are the best. Leakage is the price to pay for this amazing smooth yet detailed SS.

DatDudeNic likes this.
  11. samuraivoodoo
    classic

12. ngoduc
    Sony V6-Kenwood MD 20190914_234252.jpg

13. MisterMudd
    RIP Ric Ocasek of The Cars.

Nailzs and blackgreen15 like this.
  14. Wyville
    With posts like this, just report the post to the mods so they can take down the account. It happens every now and then (fake accounts for spreading spam), and it helps to notify the mods because they might otherwise miss it.

DatDudeNic likes this.
  15. DatDudeNic
    Thanks for the heads up! Already reported it.

Wyville likes this.