1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. noplsestar
    My DAP is heavily modded. Not warm anymore. Headphone neutral/warm, yes.

2. jmills8
    Ok modded , I had the stock. I demoed the focal four times.

3. Podster
    Heck I just get a warm and fuzzy knowing I'm not the only one with this disease:beerchug: LOL Sweet collection JM:grin: Decided a little Marshall would get me going this morning:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

HybPod.JPG
    Toooooooobs.JPG

Rhino73, Uncle Monty and jmills8 like this.
  4. jmills8
    20190905_203441.jpg

5. Podster
    Man seeing that old Heaven17 takes me back and just the other night I was going through an old box and came up on these and somewhere I have another box or two that have 3 - 4 times this many! Like I've mentioned before my very first concert was Hendrix 1968 Houston Texas, went with my best friend who was 5 years my elder but I always hung out with either older kids or even adults! Wonder if anyone here was at any of these with me? Of course you would have had to be stationed in Germany for this batch with the exception of Farm Aid II:rolling_eyes:

Stubbs.JPG

6. jmills8
    First concert was Bad Company 1975.

7. Podster
    Sweet, year I graduated :thumbsup:Roger's is absolutely one of my all time favorite rock voices but of course Plant, Winwood, Lynott, Daltrey, Brooker, Hagar and another of my faves (is still) Glen Hughes of Trapeze.

So I don't get thrown out of here for crappin' I changed rigs since I had not put a recent charge on the old Hyby Valve but this one (A bird in hand) is working great:grin:

U3-BGVPod.JPG

Rhino73, Double C and jmills8 like this.
  8. Gavin C4
    IMG_20181206_150530.jpg
    Looks great and sound great.

davidcotton, Double C and denis1976 like this.
  9. denis1976
    Never mine old, dusty and poor sounding Bose sounded so good IMG_20190906_120844.jpg

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    fokta, blackgreen15 and Tawek like this.
  10. floydfan33
    IMG_20190908_110146.jpg

MrPanda, gazzington and davidcotton like this.
  11. Gavin C4
    IMG_20190909_115912.jpg

magina35 and Double C like this.
  12. Viszla
    06F7D6FB-8FC9-489E-A2ED-59529FF6160D.jpeg

Rhino73, Double C and SteveOliver like this.
  13. boblauer
    Which EA cable is that? Thx.

14. Gavin C4
    It is a custom Mars & AresII+ 8wire.

Rhino73 likes this.
  15. boblauer
    Explains why it wasn't recognized, looks good is very stiff? Thinking about an EA 8 wire soon.