1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Darren Cotter
    FiiO_X7ii__F9.jpg

2. Mimouille
    Finally got the cable to test the Mason V3 with the WM1Z. This might be the right source. Now still not sure about the tips....ah the eternal quest of the audiofool.

IMG_20180125_140007.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Meikelathome, Wyville, howdy and 3 others like this.
  3. Podster
    Step one is always recognizing ones foolishness Mim:wink: I'm just lucky I don't have more disposable cash:open_mouth:

Top2FiiODeltaV2.JPG

Mimouille, howdy and SteveOliver like this.
  4. willywill
    Got this balanced cable for my birthday, it was a gift so I couldn't abuse but anyway you know I don't get into those luxury cable.
    I leaned my lesson after I spend $230 on a Kimber Kable
    [​IMG]

5. Zhanming057
    [​IMG]

Not technically a "rig" but figure I'd share this anyways :smile_phones: It sounds even better than it looks...

_pettman, Dobrescu George and howdy like this.
  6. ExpiredLabel
    20180125_175717.jpg

Older but still very capable

Meikelathome, Podster and howdy like this.
  7. AnakChan Moderator
    On a snowboarding trip with my family. I took the opportunity to pull out my FitEar MH335DW-SR cabled by Brise Audio's limited edition PTK2017S driven by iBasso DX200 with AMP3. CIEM protectors by Vannuys Twin Tube :-

[​IMG]

8. Wyd4
    Beanbag sessions.
    IMG_20180126_205759.jpg

dhm78 and SteveOliver like this.
  9. bmichels
    My portable system ( A&K SP1000SS + SHURE KSE1500 + MandarinES Symbio N eartips) just got upgraded with a BRIMAR cable.

I will report later the sound change with the previous Labkabke cable.

Note : the cable has direction which have been preset during the cooking process: the 3.5mm connector with BRIMAR's logo is recommended to plug into the source side

BRIMAR and SP1000-KSE1500 top.jpg

BRIMAR cable BM.jpg BRIMAR and SP1000-Mandarin.jpg BRIMAR and SP1000-KSE1500 flat.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    dhm78, Benz-Fi, Bosk and 2 others like this.
  10. Wyd4
    Very nice ic.
    Hefty haha

11. Podster
    Anak, those dang pictures disgust me! LOL What does one have to do to getting their gear personalized with ones name:scream: Lovely shot and noticed your listening to Karen and Richard there:wink:

@Wyd4 , love the Curios George themed shrink wrap:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  12. kubig123
    Beautiful cable!

13. Montyburns
    Those look like SurfCables. Had them for a Sony MDR Z7. Liked them quite a bit.

14. willywill
    They were the cheapest cable i could find and were in stock I wasn't trying to wait 8 weeks. They have DIY all over lol adhesive coming out the, ruff cuts but it get the job done

15. Benz-Fi
    Tonight's portable rig
    20180126_234521.jpg

dhm78 and SteveOliver like this.