Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Nov 7, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #1,261 of 3,208
zhlkb.jpg

Nov 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #1,263 of 3,208

Yeah - this used to be my favourite player, and its still super sleek even in today's terms. I have a stash of minidiscs somewhere so hopefully stumble upon them at some point! Cheers
Quote:
Sweet find, i have been looking for mine it seems forever, same one you have in the pic. My wife packed it in a box somewhere just haven't gone through them all yet. Finding the disc's is going to be an even bigger challenge. Cheers

Nov 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #1,266 of 3,208
Love my Qusp LOD. He tweaks the iPhone connection so it fits nice and snug.

Got LOD a little bit long in order to also be able to use it with possible iBasso D12.

I mounted my NuForce Icon Mobile to my really thin iPhone case with Tesa Powerstrips (in the US we buy 3M Command Strips).  If I don't want to use the amp- I just remove the cover.  Of if I am using the AMP/DAC with the work computer.

Designed for my Sennheiser IE8's when not using Sony X.

Nov 7, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #1,267 of 3,208

Quote:
Are those the new wireless UM Mages? .................................................................................................................. (j/k)

LMAO..I wish wireless can be that compact and small in the future. Should be a good concept, but I doubt that the sound quality is going to be as competitive as wired ones.

Quote:
Beautiful!

Thank you~

Nov 7, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #1,268 of 3,208

Quote:
Love my Qusp LOD. He tweaks the iPhone connection so it fits nice and snug.

Got LOD a little bit long in order to also be able to use it with possible iBasso D12.

I mounted my NuForce Icon Mobile to my really thin iPhone case with Tesa Powerstrips (in the US we buy 3M Command Strips).  If I don't want to use the amp- I just remove the cover.  Of if I am using the AMP/DAC with the work computer.

Designed for my Sennheiser IE8's when not using Sony X.

I also have to say Qusp's build quality is brilliant. All of my gear should arrive today so I will get pictures up asap with my brand new setup
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 7:17 AM Post #1,269 of 3,208

Quote:
LMAO..I wish wireless can be that compact and small in the future. Should be a good concept, but I doubt that the sound quality is going to be as competitive as wired ones.

Thank you~

for the moment maybe, but once DAC is in IEM and digital over wireless will be perfect :p

@ CEE TEE, nice one, are those the newish black comply in the IE8s or are they one of the many stock tips it comes with? only interested for with my UM3X for when I dont feel like using customs and I use shure black foams on them, but do prefer the sound from comply, just dont like how grotty they get regardless of how often you clean your ears.

Nov 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #1,270 of 3,208
@Matthew..do post pics!  Would like to see more ideas with Qusp LODs...

Quote:
I also have to say Qusp's build quality is brilliant. All of my gear should arrive today so I will get pictures up asap with my brand new setup.

@Qusp...I got open box IE8's from Headroom so I was missing two or three types of tips.  I ordered those black rubber versions of the foam shape from Senn.  

They are so robust that I can't see myself wearing out 5 pairs...I'll just pop a new pair in the post for you. 

I like them in comparison to the Comply for price, they can be cleaned, they have larger openings, don't suck out the treble as much, are comfortable to me, etc.    Interested to see what you think about them.  I'm still learning through different tips...but my favorite so far.

Quote:

@ CEE TEE, nice one, are those the newish black comply in the IE8s or are they one of the many stock tips it comes with? only interested for with my UM3X for when I dont feel like using customs and I use shure black foams on them, but do prefer the sound from comply, just dont like how grotty they get regardless of how often you clean your ears.

Nov 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #1,272 of 3,208

Quote:

There are also the sleek audio headphones (ex. SA6) which are wireless. However, I believe that stephenguoo meant that he doesn't think any of these wireless universals will be able to compete with wired top-tier custom. BTW, does the Ety8 look small? It looks a little awkward to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back