Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Sep 13, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #706 of 3,208

Quote:
lol. Love this forum. When you say something about a beloved item, everybody gets hyped up. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was just an opinion and nothing more. I have no comments about the prices, they are what they are. Thanks anyways.

Maybe you need to take some online courses that encompass reading comprehension because what i am saying you are ignoring certain aspects of a product comparison making you come off quite unintelligently. I own apple products and like them as well as think the new nano is interesting but I'm not going to come out and simply say one is preferable to the other based on NOTHING as you are doing.

Opinions are all well and good but if you don't want to come off looking silly as you are in this thread perhaps you should make that opinion educated and think before you post instead of just posting "oh i like a, it's better than b, but i wont give you any valid a vs b comparisons because my brain won't support complex thoughts".

Weak cop out "lol ur butt hurt, don't hate on my opinion" type post though to try and regain some composure.

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #707 of 3,208

Quote:
Maybe you need to take come online courses that encompass reading comprehension because what i am saying you are ignoring certain aspects of a product comparison making you come off quite unintelligently. I own apple products and like them as well as think the new nano is interesting but I'm not going to come out and simply say one is preferable to the other based on NOTHING as you are doing.

Opinions are all well and good but if you don't want to come off looking silly as you are in this thread perhaps you should make that opinion educated and think before you post instead of just posting "oh i like a, it's better than b, but i wont give you any valid a vs b comparisons because my brain won't support complex thoughts".

Weak cop out "lol ur butt hurt, don't hate on my opinion" type post though to try and regain some composure.

I gave valid answer to the question and made points as to why the nano is better. If you think otherwise, then that's your opinion. I am not arguing with anybody here. Sorry if I'm not intelligent enough for you.

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #708 of 3,208

Quote:
I gave valid answer to the question and made points as to why the nano is better. If you think otherwise, then that's your opinion. I am not arguing with anybody here. Sorry if I'm not intelligent enough for you.

I see that you still don't understand how a logical comparison of two entities is compiled. You must first create a full feature list of both products, you then compare the features these products have in common. After this is completed the remaining features are then reviewed to in conclusion produce a concise idea of what each product offers. This information is then used to form a conclusion(see: opinion) of the two differing products.

What you did was nothing close to an educated conclusion you simply say "a is better than b because it's my opinion". This makes you a person with sub par reasoning skills(among other things) and no doubt will have a greatly successful career working for nearly anywhere you can use the line "would you like fries with that".

No need to apologize, it's fine.

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #710 of 3,208
My rig of the day....rockboxed 24GB Clip+ and KSC75's. Total cost to me.....$40 (Clip+ was free)

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #711 of 3,208
So then it's settled then, the Clip+ is a bargain compared to Apple's 6g Nano, which is definitely the coolest, best-sounding touchscreen tie clip that will display your photos and tell you what time it is in the world.

Sep 14, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #712 of 3,208
I can only 
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM Post #714 of 3,208
009-1.png

Sep 14, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #717 of 3,208
IHP-130 (7 years old and counting...) -> UE SuperFi 5 Pro 

Sansa Clip (dead) -> Yuin PK3 (dead)

COMING:

Sansa Clip+ (because the ipod shuffle has no radio and needs itunes...) -> UE SuperFi 5 Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back