Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jun 21, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #5,779 of 5,950

Quote:
Quote:
Please explain, or provide measurements like you typically do.  Explain how the headphone out is that good.  It think it helps people that you honestly believe are misinformed(including me, I am not an expert on DAP audio out signals) rather than just bashing them.

As I said before, read the "reality check" chapter in my Arrow review.

My intent is not to "bash" certain people, but to clear up delusional "audiophile" misconceptions. You could make some effort to read back what I just wrote a few days ago in this thread, it's basically the same as I just said now.

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #5,782 of 5,950

Quote:
Haha, love 'em!

On all my travels, I've never come across that iPod emulator.  You got links for it?

Glad you like them!
Here is the link to Acekard's downloads, it's main os contains the emulator. You need an AceKard2, 2i etc. first though. http://www.acekard2icard.com/download-kernel.html

Quote:
11amaberry, is that a custom skin on your DSi? Nice color.

(I'm so looking forward to the 3DS, the next few months will be hell to endure. :wink:

If your refering to the blue color of the DSI, no it's one of the stock colors (I think it's a very cool color too). What is onscreen is the music player for DSI.
Quote:
They re-release Zelda Ocarina of Time for that 3D thing! How can I withstand that? :D

Yes, I'm very excited about the 3DS as well, especially because it FINALLY has an analog stick thing :). The DS series as a whole has been the best gaming systems Nintendo has ever had IMO (both commercially and for excellent game support from many publishers).

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #5,790 of 5,950

Quote:
I don't think you understood my post (but I noticed English isn't your first language so that's alright). I didn't comment on the S9's capabilities at all. I just told the guy that an Arrow 12HE doesn't make sense when you hook it up to a S9 driving an Eterna. Amping an Eterna on a S9 with a $250 amp won't give you $250-worth of SQ-improvement. :) The amount of cash he spends could be better invested in a new IEM like, for example, the DBA-02. 

ya sure i agree with you , the main reason i buying it is to have a portable high quality amp in my inventory to driven ime's that i will purshuse in the future , for now i will use it on RE0.

i know , even fiio e5 is an overkill for eterna , they are very efficient ime's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back