Also some OK 2s
This sounds pretty good to me.
Jim
Mucho Portable
k701smile.gif

Haha that looks sweet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice one;l exactly one of the rigs thats headed my way in a couple of weeks. man i'm getting impatient for my ES3X... not long now; hows the synergy??

I love the synergy! They were meant to be together. The only complaint is the D10s uncanny ability to pickup RF interference. I have to put my iPhone and Blackberry on the other side of my desk at work, otherwise I constantly hear the beeps, pops and buzzes. I'm going to spend a few weeks on the stock setup then start rolling opamps. In fact I'm at work listening to it right now.
tongue.gif

May 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #2,657 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoValidTitle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha that looks sweet.

I love the synergy! They were meant to be together. The only complaint is the D10s uncanny ability to pickup RF interference. I have to put my iPhone and Blackberry on the other side of my desk at work, otherwise I constantly hear the beeps, pops and buzzes. I'm going to spend a few weeks on the stock setup then start rolling opamps. In fact I'm at work listening to it right now.
tongue.gif

yeah was going to suggest you roll op-amps, the stock ones are RF magnets; really terrible. i'll be running as dac only most of the time too driving Lisa III with the D10; but nice to know they work well together, although I guess I already knew they would. the wait is doing my head in though. think i'm going to get 'smoke' to match the rest of my rig. either that or something totally off the wall, but not kryptonite green, not for me; they do look sweet though. already working on my cable for them so its ready when they get here.

May 25, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #2,658 of 5,950
1st gen 32gb iPod Touch paired with Sennheiser IE8's. Simple, light, nice.

3563789404_eba904d8fc_o.jpg

May 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #2,659 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by akki007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1st gen 32gb iPod Touch paired with Sennheiser IE8's. Simple, light, nice.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3400/3563789404_eba904d8fc_o.jpg[/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Hmm, you mean IE7s. [img]http://www.head-fi.org/forums/images/smilies/tongue_smile.gif
Nice nevertheless.

May 25, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #2,660 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by demo1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, you mean IE7s.
tongue_smile.gif

Nice nevertheless.

Derr! Yeah, I was reading the IE8 thread just before posting. Or maybe it's wishful thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back