Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 27, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #991 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but how do you connect them together??? I see no cable anywhere; they are pretty though
tongue.gif

haha well nowadays I just use the 2Move as a DAC and the clip itself. Just a picture to show off their pretty silverness :p Besides, it kinda ruins the point of putting the 2Move with my Clip for my needs because its so darn heavy
smile_phones.gif
Maybe one day I'll have a picture with them connected together... But I dont have nice cables like you qusp :p ( I use the ones that came with the 2Move haha)

Dec 27, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #992 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pink57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe it's her....

pink

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did your girlfriend see your wallpaper?
ph34r.gif

lol, she is pretty open minded on what I use as wallpapers as long as I don't stray further.

Dec 27, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #995 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha well nowadays I just use the 2Move as a DAC and the clip itself. Just a picture to show off their pretty silverness :p Besides, it kinda ruins the point of putting the 2Move with my Clip for my needs because its so darn heavy
smile_phones.gif
Maybe one day I'll have a picture with them connected together... But I dont have nice cables like you qusp :p ( I use the ones that came with the 2Move haha)

LOL yeah I dont have any problems with cables except choosing which one to use on any given day; sometimes I just grab the closest; but mostly piccolino wins the day
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #996 of 5,950
Far from audiophile quality, but its pretty awesome to be able to stream music from all around the world (including my pc at home) 24/7 with a HSDPA connection.

Xperia.JPG

My Aurvana's are too sensitive though, their 115dB/mW sensitivity is too high to use it in combination with a noisy source like the S.E. X1. (in other words, it hisses)

Dec 28, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #998 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL yeah I dont have any problems with cables except choosing which one to use on any given day; sometimes I just grab the closest; but mostly piccolino wins the day
biggrin.gif

Show off..
angry_face.gif
*shakes fist angrily
Eh, if I had as many cables as you, I'd have the trouble of choosing cables too
tongue.gif

Dec 28, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #999 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nobax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Far from audiophile quality, but its pretty awesome to be able to stream music from all around the world (including my pc at home) 24/7 with a HSDPA connection.

http://sirnobax.googlepages.com/Xperia.JPG[/IMG]

My Aurvana's are too sensitive though, their 115dB/mW sensitivity is too high to use it in combination with a noisy source like the S.E. X1. (in other words, it hisses)

Thats Awesome, im jealous of you! Might have to do the same thing with my phone! Never really thought of streaming music, what app are you using?

Dec 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM Post #1,000 of 5,950
Yes im interested too...i've been playing with Mobbler which allows me to listen to any full tracks on last fm, that are in my collection, which i have listened to at home and scrobbled...can also tune into any artist "station"....genre, reccommendations etc. Cant pause though, and i am limited to stuff i have listened to and scrobbled at home, but i do only really use it through the speaker...and am only playing with it, i dont have 3g yet, so using at home on WLAN is pointless when i have my laptop and pc... Wish i could find a way to stream music and video from pc though...tried in web browser and real player with computer name/e://music etc. Need to find a way to stream rtsp with VlC on the laptop/pc.

Matt

Dec 28, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #1,005 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Styrbjorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some very simple rig
smily_headphones1.gif

clippmx10002un8.jpg

How does it sound? I have PX100 and I'm in need of a new player. I've ordered Meizu m6, but something went wrong and I probably won't get it, they say it's unavalible. So I'm looking for a clip or fuze..

Plays OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back