Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 23, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #932 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93
Nice Cowon rig there GreatDane!

Thanks. I was enjoying the i7/T4 combo with KSC75 all day at work today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN
GreatDane, I love the all black rig look. The XM5 military black is simply slick.

I love it to...looks and sound. I think my plan worked out great...Black is beautiful. The ALO dock just barely fits into the Yo Tank opening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2
Beautiful rig(s) Great Dane. I love that YoTank box...I gotta get me one of them for my 120G Classic.

Thanks. I've wanted a Yo Tank for a couple years now...I finally caved in with this new iPod. It doesn't look as menacing in person as I thought it would from seeing pics...and lighter too. Not that I need the ultimate protection really, I just liked the looks.

Dec 24, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #936 of 5,950
EXIF is your friend.
wink.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #937 of 5,950
x2 on Yo Tank. Also, Very Nice Rig GreatDane XM5 is sweet.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Dec 24, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #938 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ødegård /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FrankenFiiO v3

frankenfiiov3.jpg

omg nice stuff ! can you teach me how you put a potentiometer on a fiio?
duggehsmile.png

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #940 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by mambo5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nice rig with the t4, very portable indeed. How do you like the t4 right now?
Hows the battery life. I heard that it isn't that long.

I haven't tried to do any critical testing yet with the T4. It has approx. 15 hours of use now. The iBasso website says "Up to 24 hours of play time" but I haven't tested for that yet... but 20 hours would be a fair estimation which isn't that great. The good part is that it can charge from 5 volt USB power from a computer using the included cable or from the included AC > 5 volt USB jack.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #943 of 5,950
Finally got the E5 and completed my portable rig.
portablesetup001.jpg

portablesetup005.jpg

portablesetup002.jpg

portablesetup015.jpg

My not so portable rig:
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...lesetup021.jpg

Yes, there is a crack in my zune's screen. My sister dropped it on the floor a while ago. Works fine though, it's just the outer glass, I would fix it but it's $30 for the glass fixing kit and it's only a cosmetic issue (heh I named the zune Scar after that happened). Also in case you're wondering, I'm using scotch mounting squares to affix the E5 to the zune. Nice and strong but very removable. The IC is made by musicmaker on the forums. This'll be my rig for a while till I get the money to buy an ibasso t4 which probably won't be anytime soon, all my money'll be going to fix up my car.

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #944 of 5,950
Man thats a cool rig. Do you handcuff that case to your wrist like the secret service guys?
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloksatoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2x3G nano fattys, mini usb, pico dac, westone 3, ALO cryo LOD, 2 adapters & an attenuator.... missing an ipod classic should come soon
ph34r.gif

IMG_3091.jpg

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #945 of 5,950
but dont you have to take it out of the case to use it??? at least you could beat you attckers to death with your case if you were being robbed
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back