Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Nov 17, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #3,647 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^Very cool. How do the yellow pads compare to the stock bowls?

The biggest difference is comfort. They feel like completely different 'phones.
I haven't done any direct comparisons to the bowls concerning sound, but I'd say it's roughly the same.

Nov 17, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #3,649 of 5,950
love the concept, thats the type of rig 'joey pardella' would have been rocking from hackers, had he been an audiophile, that usb cable with the ferrite on should really be pixelated
jecklinsmile.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiosceptic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My transportable rig. Motion LS800 tablet with XP and Foobar, 500 GB USB drive, Headroom Portable Desktop amp and JH13 Pro's.

Nov 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #3,653 of 5,950
This has been what I've been taking along with me for my commute to work lately. Works just fine for me.

Sansa Fuze 4x8GB w/ clear plastic cover + Creative EP-630

sansa_fuze002.jpg

Nov 18, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #3,655 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by electropop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe, excluding the LOD, I could form the exact system myself. I think the 325i's are an excellent pair with the GS Voyager. Have to give it a go sometime again..

Hi guys,
just a quick question , HPA says that Livewires T1 are very grado-ish and you say that graham and grado are great match , do you think it will be good pair with LW?

Have you ever heard Grado with other amp?Thanks for your answers

Nov 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #3,656 of 5,950
crw0094.jpg

Came on Head-Fi the other day just to have a search for what new MP3 player to buy, ended up buying a pair of ES7's as well!!! Along with my old Penguin Tin CMOY and new Sansa Clip+ 8GB.

Need a decent custom cable though and saving up for a new portable amp
frown.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #3,658 of 5,950
I'm still using my Cowon Q5, but now with a set of Sony MDR-XB300.
Using only flac files and after a few EQ tweaks to bring up treble, and mid-range as well as widen the sound stage. Now it turns out to be a nice balanced Basshead's dream.

SNC00204.jpg

Pictures taken with my Samsung Omnia.

Nov 20, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #3,660 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5aces /img/forum/go_quote.gif
48 hours ago,I read this thread and liked what I saw.
Live in Toronto and found the NuForce dealer was in Ottawa.
Ordered a full kit for an old iPod Touch 1G.
Arrived today and it's a softer sound than I expected...

Now I am left craving more power,as usual.
Sort of like those people called chiliheads that can't get high enough on the Scoville scale.
Found myself turning the volume up all the way and then was scrolling for the Loudness in the iPod equalizer.

I had a nuforce for about 24 hours then I returned in and got an iBasso and I am glad I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back