Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
May 28, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #346 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
Just wondering, how secure is that sync adapter for portable use (if you use it for portable use)?

i do use the for portable use and the sync adapter is pretty secure for all intents and purposes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaftedTwice
I think that it is rather secure, but really bulky.. Getting a third-party adapter without the sync adapter (straight to line-out) would be the best bet really.

yes it is bulky and yes, i'd love to get a third party adapter without the sync adapter. If only there was one made for the ZVM. So far, i havent seen anything.

May 28, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #347 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedanny
i do use the for portable use and the sync adapater is pretty secure for all intents and purposes.

yes it is bulky and yes, i'd love to get a third party adapter without the sync adapter. If only there was one made for the ZVM. So far, i havent seen anything.

eek.gif

So how does it sound??Huge improvement over headphone out?? This is my first time seeing Lineout from a "modernized" Creative DAP...*snap*

May 28, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #349 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555
eek.gif

So how does it sound??Huge improvement over headphone out?? This is my first time seeing Lineout from a "modernized" Creative DAP...*snap*

i personally think its a improvement over headphone out. The sound is definately clearer from the line-out.

May 29, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #350 of 940
zvm1.jpg

zvm2.jpg

Zen Vision:M -> cMoy Amp -> Shure E2c

Sounds fantastic, even better through the lineout
smily_headphones1.gif

May 29, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #351 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555
eek.gif

blink.gif
My Zen Vision 30GB has a line out built into the player, no adapter needed.

May 29, 2006 at 4:34 PM Post #352 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
blink.gif
My Zen Vision 30GB has a line out built into the player, no adapter needed.

umm... are you sure??

The headphone jack does not equal line out right???
confused.gif

i'm beginning to get confused again

May 29, 2006 at 4:51 PM Post #353 of 940
He's talking about the Zen Vision not the Zen Vision:M

May 31, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #356 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedanny

Meh, coulda sworn I had seen one, now I've been looking and can't find anything, I would like it too..
frown.gif

May 31, 2006 at 8:11 AM Post #358 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaftedTwice
Meh, coulda sworn I had seen one, now I've been looking and can't find anything, I would like it too..
frown.gif

Indeed, would be very handy to have.

May 31, 2006 at 8:13 AM Post #359 of 940
Since I finally got round to taking the promised photo of my rig for Gary at Electric Avenues, I thought I might as well repost with 'the whole story' (not the kate bush album)- all the phones I use at present. If only my ipod wasn't dying, it would all be perfect!
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back