Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jun 22, 2005 at 3:33 AM Post #781 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by underdogg
jakets do you walk around with those or just use them @ home? and u hav sony ex51s right? how are those?

lol no, there way to big to wear outside. I use them in the house, car, and anywhere i can get away with it. Its not odd to see someone listening to big cans like these in a library or many public places, just the actual walking down the street will get you some stares. The ex51's for me are great, i think they sound excellent and look very nice. They also fit very snug in my ears, and they dont pop out when i jog and stuff. I'm no audiophile though, so i cant really get technical. Compared to the iPod buds, and most stock buds for anything (including my X5's buds) the ex51's sound a lot richer and cleaner.
orphsmile.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #788 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by underdogg
lol.

thx 4 the insight jakets. i'm thinking of getting some for myself.

i dont get it... can u rephrase what u just wrote...

Jun 23, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #790 of 1,335
Um, I think he said:

Thanks for the insight (in telling him that it was red, not pink as he originally stated). Im thinking of getting one myself (self explanatory).

confused.gif
Obvious? No? Mah...

Jun 23, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #793 of 1,335
Probably the cheapest CD player worth even looking twice at is the D-ej001. At 39 CAD, I could not pass up the offer, since I have been looking for a PCDP for a little while now.

Doesn't sound half bad for 39 bucks.

Jun 23, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #794 of 1,335
Hey zombietycho, I've been looking to buy the d-ej001, but how's the battery life? The package says it only gets 12 hours of battery life, but I emailed Sony and they said it was actually 50 hours, a more realistic number for a Walkman. Any idea what yours is getting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back