Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Oct 12, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #286 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by starcat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is truly highest-end, not only the best components there are, but acoustically extremely well designed listening room by some veterans in recording and acoustics. Enjoy at Audio Asylum Inmate mikel's Music System and here how the listening room was designed and build lavigneroom.

speechless.
ph34r.gif

Oct 12, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #287 of 3,551
Quote:

This is truly highest-end, not only the best components there are, but acoustically extremely well designed listening room by some veterans in recording and acoustics. Enjoy at Audio Asylum Inmate mikel's Music System and here how the listening room was designed and build lavigneroom.

Awesome, just awesome!
biggrin.gif

Not much more to say really...

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:39 PM Post #288 of 3,551
Quote:

deadhorse.gif
This is what dreams are made of.

Oct 12, 2008 at 5:22 PM Post #289 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
deadhorse.gif
This is what dreams are made of.

I concur! If only, if only...

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:56 AM Post #290 of 3,551
Here is the system setup as of tonight. Too bad I won't be able to enjoy it for about 3 months or so (going overseas). Sound is just musical and euphonic. Shangri-La....I've arrived.

System1.jpg

System2.jpg

System3.jpg

Top to bottom:
RSA B52 (spiked on Sistrum audiopoints)
SRA Ohio XL Plus Squared (for B52 amp section)
Sony CDP-x707es (Transport duties)
Reimyo DAP777 (DAC duties)
Nakamichi RX-505 (Tapedeck 1)
Nakamichi Dragon (Tapedeck 2)
Stillpoints ESS Rack on Mapleshade 4" platform
RSA B52 Power supply
SRA Ohio XL Plus Squared (for B52 Power Supply Section)
Consonance Cyber 800 Monoblocks
Sistrum SP-004 (for each monoblock)

Speakers Omega Superhemps with Deephemp cube subwoofer
Speakers and sub using Sistrum SP-101 spikes and compliments of Audiopoints between speaker stand and speaker itself.

Wiring in signal path is Harmonix Golden Performance HS101 and Furutech Audio Reference III RCAs. Speaker cable is Furutech Audio Reference III.

Power conditioning is Richard Grey Pole Pig, Richard Grey 600s, Richard Grey 400s all upgraded with different Oyaide outlets as needed (SWO-XXX, R1).

Whole room completely treated with Real Trapps mondo traps, mini traps and GIK acoustic panels. All walls and 1st reflection points properly treated.

Very very happy with the sound
beerchug.gif

There's more but thats the main stuff.

Oct 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #298 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/p...7/DSC05984.jpg
heres a blurry shot of my audiophile system so far.
It's as hiend as I can afford.
Will do better shots once I get hold of a good camera.

Broken link.
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #299 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by howiebrou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry. Mcintosh Mc2000 Power amp, Accuphase DP 700 SACD Player, Nagra PLL Pre amp, Nagra VPS Phono stage, Avid Acutus TT + SMEV tonearm, RGPC 1200 power conditioner, Isotek Titan power conditioner to the left on the floor. Out of sight Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento speakers

and yes fighting c-o-c-k-s (or rooster) and it is very popular in certain parts of the USA!

howie

Meanwhile, as he goes back about 5 pages, but decides not to "qoute" the pictures...

Very nice system, indeed. Looks great in the pic as well. Mcintosh gear always looks distinctively high end to me, but I guess that's a preference on my part for the "throw back" (to the 70's) look. Somehow, they seem to have that appeal while also looking contemporary and classy as well. Like the look of your turntable too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back