Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
Jan 5, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #751 of 1,052
My system has stayed pretty stagnate over the past 3 years. Changed my HD800 to the HD800S as I got a good deal and an easy sale of my HD800. Went to the Codia T1 headphone stand as it does not put any pressure on the pads compared to the Sovtek.. yes, crazy considering the pricing but very cool.. it will outlast anything I may ever own..

Even with most of my CDs ripped losslessly to my Mac, still love to listen to my top 20 or so CDs so added the Team PD-301. With an FM Tuner but in, it completes my system.
Should be good for the next 3 years.. {except for maybe the Focal Clear.. hmmmm..}

Edit.. not sure why I can't upload the photo.. :frowning2:

Anyway, here's the link to my Flickr - first pic is may system
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mvimagez/39529871651/in/dateposted-public/

dateposted-public

Attachments

• mv-HeadFi-2017-December-EFX.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018 at 12:01 PM Post #752 of 1,052
Does someone know the brand of this speakers ?

HP.jpg

Jan 7, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #754 of 1,052
Jan 10, 2018 at 8:00 PM Post #756 of 1,052
My system has stayed pretty stagnate over the past 3 years. Changed my HD800 to the HD800S as I got a good deal and an easy sale of my HD800. Went to the Codia T1 headphone stand as it does not put any pressure on the pads compared to the Sovtek.. yes, crazy considering the pricing but very cool.. it will outlast anything I may ever own..

Even with most of my CDs ripped losslessly to my Mac, still love to listen to my top 20 or so CDs so added the Team PD-301. With an FM Tuner but in, it completes my system.
Should be good for the next 3 years.. {except for maybe the Focal Clear.. hmmmm..}

Edit.. not sure why I can't upload the photo.. :frowning2:

Anyway, here's the link to my Flickr - first pic is may system
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mvimagez/39529871651/in/dateposted-public/

dateposted-public
This looks great! Cool stand too. This should hold u over.

Jan 13, 2018 at 9:29 PM Post #763 of 1,052
Sonic frontiers yep.vandersteen Quattro signature SPEAKERS though
Ah, ok. What year are the Vandys circa? Always wanted a SF DAC or CD player. Never had the $ back then. By the time I could afford them, they were out of business. Are you happy with everything?

Jan 13, 2018 at 9:40 PM Post #765 of 1,052
Ah, ok. What year are the Vandys circa? Always wanted a SF DAC or CD player. Never had the $ back then. By the time I could afford them, they were out of business. Are you happy with everything?
Vandys are about 12 years old....love am...sonic frontiers gotta be close to 20
Love my vandys and sonic frontiers...sf became anthem...still repair and sell used st gear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back