Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Aug 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #7,291 of 10,930
Quote:
Just finished clearing mine up, heading to uni soon but this is it (minus a bunch of stuff like my macbook, netbook, touchpad e.t.c)

Probably not the best subwoofer placement eh? I guess you really like to feel the low-end through your legs.
basshead.gif

Aug 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #7,292 of 10,930
Quote:

Probably not the best subwoofer placement eh? I guess you really like to feel the low-end through your legs.
basshead.gif

Feels amazing on the feet haha :p

Whats wrong with the placement? I feel all the bass :D

Aug 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #7,293 of 10,930
Due to the summer heat the WA2 has been temporarily relocated to a room where it can get more use. The crack does enjoy having the 800s around, great combination.

Hello Draygonn what tubes do you have in your Crack? The RCA clear top I have are very bright which I don't like.

Aug 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #7,294 of 10,930
Hello Draygonn what tubes do you have in your Crack? The RCA clear top I have are very bright which I don't like.

Tung Sol 5998 and JJ ECC 82. I just ordered an HD650, can't wait to hear it paired with the Crack.

Aug 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM Post #7,296 of 10,930
Feels amazing on the feet haha :p

Whats wrong with the placement? I feel all the bass :D

I'd find it annoying mainly for the reason that I wouldn't know where to keep my legs when sitting in front of my desk.
I have my stomach resting against the edge of the desk, and my feet sitting on the ground. That is impossible in your setup.

Aug 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #7,297 of 10,930
Quote:
I'd find it annoying mainly for the reason that I wouldn't know where to keep my legs when sitting in front of my desk.
I have my stomach resting against the edge of the desk, and my feet sitting on the ground. That is impossible in your setup.

Well my feet are either by the side of the sub as there's space between the sub and the sides by the draws or I place my feet under my chair or use my sub as a foot rest.

As for actually coming close to the desk, I'm not sure if it's the angle but my chair can go under the desk still and I can rest my stomach on the desk fairly easily. I thought it was more an issue with sound than personal preference for the positioning of the sub which was the problem but it appears that is the only position suitable for it. I'm getting a new desk soon in the house i'm moving to which will have more space so I can put the sub to the side

Aug 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #7,298 of 10,930
Taken a few hours before my 670 died.

I also sold my PSU so now Im waiting for my new one. I got extremely bored thinking of things to do to my rig lol so I decided to tint my side panel window.

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #7,300 of 10,930
Hi,

Inspired by few of you here I decided sort out my desk,

Didn't cost me a lot of £/$/whatever, just some of my time :)

This is my mostly diy headphone rig, diy dac + diy headphone class A amp (both sounds fantastic imo)

Amp is juicy enough to drive my speakers, when headphones (701) are not in use, 
595 are plugged directly to the pc and used mainly for skype...
Cheers

Aug 21, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #7,301 of 10,930
Excuse the mess lol. 

Thought Ild take a regular non tidied for shoot photo of my desk.

New Audio Technica AT HA-20 Amp and New stands.
I'll start work on the HeadboxII soon...

Aug 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #7,304 of 10,930
Quote:
Hi,

Inspired by few of you here I decided sort out my desk,

Didn't cost me a lot of £/$/whatever, just some of my time :)

This is my mostly diy headphone rig, diy dac + diy headphone class A amp (both sounds fantastic imo)

Amp is juicy enough to drive my speakers, when headphones (701) are not in use, 
595 are plugged directly to the pc and used mainly for skype...
Cheers

DIY DAC and Amp?  Talk about awesome!!  How do they sound and are they comparable to anything on the market right now?

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #7,305 of 10,930
Quote:
anyone know what dock this is? ive seen this everywhere and cant even get the name of it :/

Apple iPod iPhone Universal Dock A1153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back