Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Dec 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM Post #3,048 of 10,930
Seen a couple postings of your screens backlit with LEDs and also the desks.  Curious how youre all going about it?  Thinking about backlighting my desk one color and my iMac a different...

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #3,049 of 10,930
You can buy ambient light kits from various places (eBay, Ikea), they're usually just LED strips in an acrylic tube that sticks to the back of the TV/monitor/furniture via little sticky pads like the ones that stick the Wii sensor on the TV (if you have a Wii). I have some on my TV for bias lighting but they're fun as a mood-enhancer too. Just google 'ambient lighting kit home tv' or something along those lines.

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #3,053 of 10,930
^^^ Thats like my dream set up (except I want the Antec 1200)

Dec 29, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #3,054 of 10,930

Quote:
^^^ Thats like my dream set up (except I want the Antec 1200)

That is the Antec 1200 
biggrin.gif

Dec 30, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #3,059 of 10,930

Quote:
Quote:
^It's a really nice, clean setup.  Is that the mirror edition Lycosa?

Yep

Quote:
Big boys use the Razer BlackWidow. Ohhh these mechanical keys...

hahahaha way too extreme for me 
biggrin.gif

Really you should try it. Don't "waste" your money on the ultimate edition. The normal one for $80 is great. It is fun to type and game. Heavy as hell though.
After this I know I am going to be sticking with mechanical keys for life. I was over at my Grandparents house over Christmas and I was stuck using my Grandpa's Saitek Eclipse and Logitech G5, instead of my usual BlackWidow and DeathAdder. That was near torture.
I got really lucky with the Deathadder. I just picked it at random and it fits my usage perfectly. Same with the keyboard. Not quite sure about the build quality but for now it's great. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back