1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by trolldragon, Feb 13, 2013.
First

Back
191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
202 203 204
Next

Last
  1. Tawek
    20170515_093523.jpg I prefer x1061 se to 1z se :)

Sonyvores and DONTGIVEUP like this.
  2. DONTGIVEUP
    Beauty meets the beast!

Tawek likes this.
  3. Podster
    Because mixing and matching is fun:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

XQT6 Benjie Master.JPG

Benjie T6, Xduoo XQ10 with TA Masters, serious <$200 budget:thumbsup:

4. gazzington
    Probably my favourite thread on head fi. I have some very expensive Daps but sometimes I can beat my zishan z2 or rockbox iPod 5th gen. What's the best bang for buck spend these days?

5. Podster
    Well I guess I never brought this thread back up @gazzington after you posted this but it's truly hard for me to fathom this rig right here is <$200:astonished: I know this M2 is now old school after the release of the M3/M3s and MO but I've always loved the Shanling house sound and for my needs and taste this has always been my favorite DAP period and I do have the 3s, MO , Cayin N3 and Opus #1 but IMO the M2 is just perfect in every aspect and I don't mind the wheel that drives some crazy:laughing:

M2-4.JPG

gazzington likes this.
  6. gazzington
    Cool rig. What iems do find work well with opus 1? Just bought one.

7. Podster
    Opus #1 is a great player, MEE P1 is a good match as well as Shure SE215 and depending on ones filter choice the LZ A4's work well with it:wink: (Same goes for the IMR R1's in my signature)

8. ElKabong
    I love my LZ A4's use them with my Plenue R and my Fiio X5iii. Best iems i have purchased, bought a balanced cable to go with.

9. Podster
    Excellent choice, love my A4's balanced out of Opus #1 and Cayin N3:beerchug:

A4 Opy 1.JPG

However this rig does not qualify for this thread but this one here does:wink: Not to mention it includes all three iem's and SP cables!

Budget Magic.JPG

riffrafff likes this.
  10. Podster
    Man is this stuff ever fun, this one actually comes in <$150 and sounds incredible:grin:

KZ MO Extreme.JPG

Did I mention colorful also!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  11. Podster
    Seems the better an iem I put on this thing the better it sounds:rolling_eyes:

Benjie Queen.JPG

12. mathi8vadhanan
    I still can't believe you can get so much for under $150. Cheapest silver litz cable alone was $250 3-4 years back.
    [​IMG]

13. Podster
    Indeed, your MO looks great with those DT8's:thumbsup:Thinking about your rig here coming in <$150 how about the Benjie rig I posted above with any of those KZ iem's coming in <$50:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  14. DONTGIVEUP
    I just realized also that the X Walkman came noise cancelling built in provided one has the earphone that came with it or something like the MDR-NC31.
    Something that was omitted in later models or maybe some later Japanese models came with built in noise cancelling with EX750 NC earphones.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Tawek likes this.
  15. javre76
    Are those Open Backs? what are they? How are they sound wise?

First

Back
191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
202 203 204
Next

Last