Pico Slim Pre-Order details: Very soon now; $349 and no limit on the number of orders.
Nov 28, 2009 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
Edit: Here's the pre-order thread. Now the first 250 will get the lifetime battery warranty, which is basically the entire first batch.

In case you missed it, since it's buried in the thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The pre-order will begin very soon, I am just waiting for some pictures.

Also, I'll be sending samples out to several people very soon who have already said they would be early adopters of the Pico Slim, so maybe they'll post some impressions later.

Here is the deal for the pre-orders:

- Black or silver enclosures

- There is no limit to the # of Pico Slims that will be available at pre-order price, however the first production run is 250 Pico Slims, so if the # ordered happens to exceed that, you may have to wait until more can be built.

- This will include the Pico Slim amp, DC Adapter, and custom leather case which is being worked on. If the leather case doesn't work out it will be a leather bag.

- The DC Adapter has interchangeable mains plugs. We'll have plugs for North America/Japan, UK, Europe, Australia, China, and Korea. You get 1 plug most suited for your region, extra plugs are $5 each.

- 3 foot Amphenol Micro-USB cables are available for $10 for USB charging. Remember these are NOT the Mini-B cables that you probably already have. The Micro-USB is a newer, much better connector that is the standard now & in the future.

The pre-order special:

- The pre-order pricing will be $349 with a regular price of $399 after that, plus shipping costs.

- To sweeten the deal even more, the first 100 Pico Slims will be unlike the rest. They will have a lifetime warranty AND lifetime free batteries. I don't think anyone has ever made that offer. This special status will also be permanently laser engraved on each of the first 100 Pico Slims.

- After the first 100 the standard 3 year warranty will apply, and you'll still get the pre-order special price.

Please no requests for pre-orders yet. When the time comes, I will make a new thread here exclusively for pre-orders and this thread will close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back