Currency
USD
Price
post-7651333
Post #1 of 2

Freeze

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
The pico slim is just a regular one not a lifetime warranty or anything but it's in great condition. Maybe 2 visible hairline scratches about a half inch long each. Could easily be buffed out to brand new from the box looking if so desired. Used this with an imod 4th gen for less than 6 months. No major cosmetic marks on the amp very tiny scratches 2 or 3 of them if you can even call them a scratch its that close to mint quality.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/483809/pico-slim-first-impressions-and-reviews-thread-see-p31-onwards-for-a-couple-of-solid-reviews-pics-useful-info/465#post_6699635
The scratches on mine are even more minor and look how easily he restored it to mint condition. That's how close to nearly mint it is.

I want the P-51 mustang because its better suited to drive iems + full size cans and I recently acquired a pro 900. MSRP alone the rsa mustang is 25 cheaper and it seems the pico slim does hold a slightly better resale value. So as far as market value worth you are getting a great deal and we both get what we want while saving lots of time. 2.5 years left of transferable warranty left on the pico slim.

Id prefer we used registered usps mail with tracking it's the cheapest way to send while having a tracking number to verify everything in case of any lost goods. Cheapest price for good enough shipping for us both. Will be packaged in a box bubble wrap around that box inside a bigger box. I have never had a damaged item shipped that way.

Charging cable included. AC + USB, Leather case included as well. Expect charging cable for p-51 as well in trade.

I'm sure we can make a mutually beneficial trade

post-7661389
Post #2 of 2

Freeze

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sorry no more offers being taken right now. Already have several people interested. I will keep listing open till final decision made. Thanks for the interest.  Please check out my other trade
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/565196/light-cobalt-blue-zune-120gb-dap-near-mint-trade-for-ipod-video-5-5g-80gb-black-or-white-near-mint

really good deal on the rarer blue colored zune 120 for an ipod video 80gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)