Picked up Sundaras + Schiit Stack - Looking for advice
Jan 29, 2021 at 10:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MrMike90

New Head-Fier
Hi Folks,

I pulled the trigger this week to upgrade X2HRs and FiiO K3 since the ear cup broke on my X2's to some Sundaras and a Magni Hersey + Modi 3+ setup that should be here early next week.

I also ordered a cable from Hart Cables: Link

And some Monoprice RCAs:Link

Is there anything else I should get in anticipation of all this fantastic gear coming?

I also know I should be EQing the Sundara's (I game so a little extra base would be nice or some adjustments to hear things ever earlier :)) Is there a suggestion on what I should be using there? I've never EQd headphones prior ( I have with car stereo etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Jan 29, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #2 of 8
Hi Folks,

I pulled the trigger this week to upgrade X2HRs and FiiO K3 since the ear cup broke on my X2's to some Sundaras and a Magni Hersey + Modi 3+ setup that should be here early next week.

I also ordered a cable from Hart Cables: Link

And some Monoprice RCAs:Link

Is there anything else I should get in anticipation of all this fantastic gear coming?

I also know I should be EQing the Sundara's (I game so a little extra base would be nice or some adjustments to hear things ever earlier :)) Is there a suggestion on what I should be using there?
I use a Modi3-Magni3+ -Loki stack with Sundaras. Loki is worth the money to bump the bass just a bit. Great system, although Head-Fi is hard on the wallet if you read too much!

Jan 29, 2021 at 5:41 PM Post #3 of 8
I had a feeling you were going to say something like that . I would love to get aloki honestly the biggest thing that irks me is that they don't have it in the black Chassis

150 isn't a bad price for a piece of nice Hardware like that

Jan 30, 2021 at 4:48 AM Post #6 of 8
If you're using a computer as a source, zero reason to get a hardware based equalizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back