Photography Enthusiasts, Post Your Best Picture Here !
Jul 7, 2005 at 7:37 AM Post #91 of 122
artsy2.jpg

spider.jpg

glowingtube2.jpg

daytube.jpg

Jul 7, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #92 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain
Sorry just showing off now, always looking for a audience
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/cicus.jpg

pointless post but i think this is one of the most beautiful photo, because i can relate to it most. i think one reason why i wont be a good photographer is because i care more about the content than the concept and composition. and because every pieceof nature is already too beautiful through my eyes and i like to see it as a whole than to be isolated.

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #94 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
artsy2.jpg

spider.jpg

glowingtube2.jpg

daytube.jpg

Beautiful shots RnB180!!! I really like that first one.

P.S. Your signature quote is very moving, nice job

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:58 PM Post #95 of 122

All Images shot with a Canon D30 and Sigma 400 5.6 Apo Macro Hsm Dont have the exif handy.On most of the shots (not the Gull) a little fill flash was used.

There are some damn nice pix in this thread!!!!

Jul 7, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #96 of 122
Well the best of my most recent photos would have to have been up in the boundary waters. I just brought a point and shoot (Canon SD100), and Minnesota's topography is nothing to write home about, but i like the colors of this sunset:
Resize-of-Day-1---Sunset-Ve.jpg

There's some really great stuff in this thread, but i've got to say that Captain's 'portrait' on the top of page 2 is my favorite so far.

Jul 7, 2005 at 6:51 PM Post #97 of 122
Some great pictures. I think the interface card for my scanner is in Seattle in my old PC so I will wait until Monday when I go to work to scan a few images that I took. I am so tempted to pick up a Nikon digital camera that allows me to use my lenses. Glass is so expensive that I do not want to have it just sit there.

Jul 8, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #101 of 122
DSC04299.jpg

Just had the urge to post another pic
cool.gif

Two more, the one below is from the Bronx Zoo riding on the "Skyfari."

DSC03954.jpg

This one is also from the Bronx Zoo in the bird sanctuary:

DSC03883.jpg

Jul 8, 2005 at 7:01 AM Post #103 of 122
My favorite shot I no longer have on my computer...but here are a couple of my favorites that I do have available.

My favorite shot taken from the Muir Woods main trail. One of my favorite places to visit in the bay area, though it's a tough place to capture well in pictures:
6zou34.jpg

This was taken a little after dawn on Highway 1 (a little bit above Muir Woods actually):
6zovep.jpg

Jul 8, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #104 of 122
sunrise.jpg

Sunrise at Delphi, Greece. A crap day to see what is one of the most amazing/moving/spiritual things in nature, and a crap camera (some Kodak APS thing), but it didn't come out too badly
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back