Phone Fi
Jul 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #17 of 423

I've had an HTC HD2 since before it was officially launched. I love my local T-Mo store. I've needed 2 replacements though. But that's my fault. I'm a total ditz. I never thought I'd use half the functions but it's surprising how much I've depended on it. Word on it was a lifesaver when I couldn't lug my laptop to school. Currently have Kumar's ROM in it. Tried Froyo on it and it's pretty good.

Quote:
Nokia N900. Does everything I could want. And then a lot more.

This is the only other phone I've been interested in. How is it? The EVO didn't interest me for some reason and the Droid X didn't either.

Quote:
Blackberry 8900 here,absolutly fantastic.i have in my drawer htc pro2 and my dad is giving me his HTC hd2 because its too complicated for him.

Haha my dad kind of hates his HD2 (it was buy one get one free) and I have to teach him to do EVERYTHING.

Jul 30, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #23 of 423
Droid X

I waited 2 months thinking I was going to get the new iPhone. I was about to preorder it too, but it was sold out. I did a little more research on the Android OS and I am soooooooo glad I ditched ATT and didn't take the iPhone route. Android is awesome and is only getting better. It is definitely picking up, they were activating 160,000 android phones a day. Android is good for freedom. I still love my Macbook Pro, however, so I'm not necessarily bashing Apple.

Aug 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #24 of 423

Quote:
Droid X

I waited 2 months thinking I was going to get the new iPhone. I was about to preorder it too, but it was sold out. I did a little more research on the Android OS and I am soooooooo glad I ditched ATT and didn't take the iPhone route. Android is awesome and is only getting better. It is definitely picking up, they were activating 160,000 android phones a day. Android is good for freedom. I still love my Macbook Pro, however, so I'm not necessarily bashing Apple.

I bought the original Motorola Droid back in March and I just couldn't be happier with the device. It's so much fun and I love the stock Android interface. While the iPhone is a great phone for some people, it isn't right for me. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Aug 4, 2010 at 4:42 AM Post #25 of 423
What's the best phone to use for surfing the net ?  iPhone is a bit expensive so I have been looking at Nokia N97 and Samsung i8910.  A phone with large screen would be ideal.  

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #26 of 423

Quote:
Samsung i8510 aka innov8...I have it for nearly 2 yrs now (its a personal record) and I still love it...its a great camera-phone too

Dittoand is a great DAP -

The Samsung Galaxy S may lay the innoV8 to rest or mebbe a iPhone4 when the antenna thing is fixed.

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #27 of 423

Quote:
This is the only other phone I've been interested in. How is it? The EVO didn't interest me for some reason and the Droid X didn't either.

The N900 is pretty awesome, The only place it is lacking is the applications. But the hardware is awesome and I'm pretty sure I could install Android.

Aug 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #28 of 423

Quote:
Dittoand is a great DAP -

The Samsung Galaxy S may lay the innoV8 to rest or mebbe a iPhone4 when the antenna thing is fixed.

Yeah! Its a great DAP too...I like its SQ more than my ZEN Vision M's!!!
I think I'll keep mine for a while cos I'm saving up for a digital camera (Panasonic FZ series), but those two u've mentioned are really tempting
wink_face.gif

(btw I dont think they'll fix the antenna "bug" with the iPhone4....I think if it sales good, they wont do a thing about that...buy a case for that and deal with it...and I tell you what! YOU are holding that thing wrong!!!
biggrin.gif
)

No offense I think its a nice gadget!!!

Aug 4, 2010 at 12:34 PM Post #29 of 423

Quote:

The N900 is pretty awesome, The only place it is lacking is the applications. But the hardware is awesome and I'm pretty sure I could install Android.

Hopefully they make an N1000 and have a US carrier sell it. I really hope Nokia doesn't give up on Maemo. It has the most potential. Apps really don't interest me that much. As long as I have the essentials like a document processor, physical keyboard and such, I'll be good. I can get a Touch for games and other fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back