Phonak Audeo?
Feb 25, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #1,756 of 2,281
Hope you are kidding, Joe (about rebuying the PFEs). Very funny, though I think it would be Scotty, not Bones, taking the Enterprise into warp speed. Bones was the ship's doctor. LOL.

And he would say, "Cap'n, the engines can't take it anymore!!!" in his thick Scottish brogue (think groundskeeper Willie).

Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(think Shatner/original Star Trek)
Must resist buying the PFE and T4, Bones, take us away

ey ey captin, engines at 100%

Feb 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #1,757 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by cassiohui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not if you go to their website : SwissHearingAids.com> Main Section > Phonak Audéo PFE Earphones Now In Stock - order now for early delivery

still 120gbp...was 107, but that didn't include uk's vat

Is it VAT inclusive now? They shoudn't charge VAT outside UK/EU nonetheless.

I was just checking the site to check whether they've added the accessories and I came across this..

I have my pair so w/e lol
wink.gif

ps : any idea for the tips?

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #1,759 of 2,281
I've posted this before, but I recently got the Comply T130 large foamies, which are a tiny bit thicker, not taller, than the mediums that come with the PFEs. To me, the larges really create the best seal and are still comfy, by far. And they sound as good as the mediums too. $13 for 3 pair at Phonak Audeo site. To me, the perfect PFE tip, as I found the mediums a little loose.

Feb 25, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #1,765 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've posted this before, but I recently got the Comply T130 large foamies, which are a tiny bit thicker, not taller, than the mediums that come with the PFEs. To me, the larges really create the best seal and are still comfy, by far. And they sound as good as the mediums too. $13 for 3 pair at Phonak Audeo site. To me, the perfect PFE tip, as I found the mediums a little loose.

Ditto. The larges are perfect for my ears too. Are the foamies Phonak supplies T130s?

Feb 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM Post #1,766 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tat happen to me 2. after 3 days, suddenly when i waas listening to a song, music just "break through its membrane" pure and naked sound.
jecklinsmile.gif

So, you popped it's cherry?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #1,769 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, you popped it's cherry?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Lol...I tend to pop cherries all the time....when theirs time to pop them.
biggrin.gif
Anyhow, My replacement Phonaks arrived today, I hate to admit it but I was kind of scared to open the package seeing what happened to my first pair. Anyhow, I opened the box which is so much nicer then the white pair I had.

The black pair looks nicer....and also comes with a smaller S silicone, which in a weird way are also longer then the first silicones I had. This allows the Phonaks to go deeper in my ear….. Resulting to an eargasm as well as better isolation. We all know what better isolation does...or do we....

Anyhow, I was scared to even touch the cords...but I did I compared them to my other Phonaks.On my first Phonaks I noticed something that I slightly noticed before....The Phonaks cords top-side get stiff after a while, weird but that what made my problem arise. To stiff=crack!!! Anyhow, I think this one might have come with a better cord due to my complaint...as well as problem with them.

But I also am pretty sure this is how my other Phonaks used to feel, then in due time they got stiff. I hope this is not the case, I'm wondering should I put them in my pocket or not. Who knows like I said when they stated they were sorry and a replacement was out....what’s to say this won't happen again?

Feb 25, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #1,770 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol...I tend to pop cherries all the time....when theirs time to pop them.
biggrin.gif
Anyhow, My replacement Phonaks arrived today, I hate to admit it but I was kind of scared to open the package seeing what happened to my first pair. Anyhow, I opened the box which is so much nicer then the white pair I had.

The black pair looks nicer....and also comes with a smaller S silicone, which in a weird way are also longer then the first silicones I had. This allows the Phonaks to go deeper in my ear….. Resulting to an eargasm as well as better isolation. We all know what better isolation does...or do we....

Anyhow, I was scared to even touch the cords...but I did I compared them to my other Phonaks.On my first Phonaks I noticed something that I slightly noticed before....The Phonaks cords top-side get stiff after a while, weird but that what made my problem arise. To stiff=crack!!! Anyhow, I think this one might have come with a better cord due to my complaint...as well as problem with them.

But I also am pretty sure this is how my other Phonaks used to feel, then in due time they got stiff. I hope this is not the case, I'm wondering should I put them in my pocket or not. Who knows like I said when they stated they were sorry and a replacement was out....what’s to say this won't happen again?

If you're putting them in your pocket, no wonder you had cable problems. Use the case, and if you plan on carrying it around and don't have a backpack of some sort, use the belt loop on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back