1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Phonak Audeo Pfe 122

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by binkobonko, Jul 29, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Next

Last
Trader History (1)
  1. binkobonko
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Looking for a pair of these well looked-after. Would consider similar, but must have inline mic and/or be iPhone compatible. I'm a painter/decorator looking to up my music experience at work. Complete isolation is not necessary (probably even dangerous if I'm up a ladder) but quality is must. Not a basshead, all files Apple lossless. Check out eBay feedback under same name.

2. binkobonko
    Bumpity-bump

3. binkobonko
    Bump

4. binkobonko
    Weekend bump

5. binkobonko
    Bump

6. binkobonko
    Anyone??

7. binkobonko
    I'm a patient man..

8. binkobonko
    I'm a patient man :)

9. binkobonko
    :)

10. jojomax
    I do not know, I'm still new, I used very little because I listen with headphones I own, I bought a couple of months ago ..
    90 euro?

11. Drrizzt
    Hi there...

I'm selling my pair of phonak pfe 022 with the famous grey filter wich make them identical to the 122, it has a mic. I also have the Green filters wich make the sound to be basshead.

Are you still interested ?

I'm selling them cause i want to upgrade to hifiman re 262.

80€ shipping included to UK. (I'm from Belgium).

What else to say ? they are in good shape. I still have the original box and manual...

Regard,

Geo

12. binkobonko
    I am still interested, but not looking to pay that much.

The last pair of 122's (well, not the last probably as November last year) were up for £50 collected, so about 63E.

I'm not sure on the difference between 122 and 022, I'd need to check, but no reason I wouldn't be interested in principle.

13. Drrizzt
    Sorry, i'm not ready to give them up for that price. They costed me about 120€, with the grey filters. The best price à can propose is 60€ without the shipping cost. 

14. binkobonko
    Bump

Seller pulled out.

Nightmare.

Anyone else?

15. binkobonko
    Bump

Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.