Phoenix Spring Jam - Saturday April 23rd
Apr 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #106 of 120
digiZoid's engineers will be there with the ZO, along with a full spectrum prototype SmartVektor.  You are encouraged to try the ZO and the prototype with your own equipment, AND we will provide on-the-spot frequency response testing on your gear with and without the ZO.

Will have other equipment for listening/testing, including a BMW Z4 with the premium sound system.

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #107 of 120
I'm out. ;-( Heading back to Florida on Friday morning. I so wish I could have made it. Sounds like this is going to be an awesome time. I've been interested in the ZO since I read the thread on it. And a decked out car system too. Oh well the family has to come first. :wink: I haven't seen my kids in three weeks. We are wrapping up a project here at TI and I'm going home for a week. When is the next get together? lol Have fun and I hope to meet up with you guys soon.

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM Post #110 of 120
I thought I'd have my Grados back from bilavideo in time for the meet, but unfortunately I won't. So no cans for me, just DAPs, DAC and amps.

Apr 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #111 of 120
Looks like we are having a great turnout! The room has 17 tables arranged around the perimeter of the room. If everyone shows as expected, we might have more people bringing gear than the number of tables we have. The resort does have an adjoining room we could expand into, but the cost would be significant. Much of the space would likely be unused.

I know some of us are bringing enough gear to fill a table and others less. For those of you who are bringing less gear I hope you will not mind doubling up on a table. Probably only a couple of people would need to double up in order to have sufficient space for everyone.Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Of course, in the unlikely event several new people express an interest in attending in the next 24 hours, it would make it necessary to expand into the next room thereby making my request null and void.
smile.gif

Thank you for your understanding,
Jeff

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #112 of 120
Oh man, this is so close.  See everyone there!  I can't wait 
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #113 of 120
I can double up with someone, I have a desktop computer I'm bringing, but it's got a whole bunch of good quality music on it. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind.

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #114 of 120
I can double up with someone most likely. I will only be setting up a laptop and my Audio-gd NFB-10WM, although the latter is fairly big.

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #115 of 120
Same here.  Laptop to Ibasso D4 and Matrix M-Stage.  Not very much space needed for that really lol

Apr 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #116 of 120
I boxed up my gear Thursday evening. It's been weird only having IEM's and a unremarkable PC sound card for tunes at work today.

Apr 22, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #118 of 120
Quote:
digiZoid's engineers will be there with the ZO, along with a full spectrum prototype SmartVektor.  You are encouraged to try the ZO and the prototype with your own equipment, AND we will provide on-the-spot frequency response testing on your gear with and without the ZO.

Will have other equipment for listening/testing, including a BMW Z4 with the premium sound system.

Good news! Would you like to have a chance to win a ZO?  digiZoid has graciously agreed to donate a ZO to raffle off at our meet! You'll have a chance to win a ZO for a mere $5 per ticket! All proceeds will be applied towards event expenses.

Apr 23, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #119 of 120

Quote:

Good news! Would you like to have a chance to win a ZO?  digiZoid has graciously agreed to donate a ZO to raffle off at our meet! You'll have a chance to win a ZO for a mere $5 per ticket! All proceeds will be applied towards event expenses.

Very cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back