Phoenix-Scottsdale anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #226 of 269
Sorry, I forget to pop in here since I spend most of my time on the home audio and computer forums. I'm still interested in getting together if we can get a good group going.

Also, does anybody know what's up with the Arizona Audio Video Club? Their website is just a black page but they still have listings in Stereophile. I've been hoping to finally make it out to a meeting...

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:12 PM Post #229 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiggyfifes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey! I just found this thread, too. I'm interested but will have out of town guests in January. Will play it by ear but, for sure, this is a great idea.

You dont think your guests like audiophile gear
confused.gif

J/k.

Anyone have hosting ideas yet?

Dave

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #232 of 269
sorry to hijack this thread :p. But anyone know a good local store in AZ where there is a decent collection of headphones (sennheiser/grado etc) and if possible to try it out before buying ?

thanks

Feb 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #235 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarathcpt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry to hijack this thread :p. But anyone know a good local store in AZ where there is a decent collection of headphones (sennheiser/grado etc) and if possible to try it out before buying ?

thanks

Yeah sorry but I haven't a clue where you'd be able to audition some Grados or Senns...

myinitialsaredac, lets start planning for that meet! Maybe in two months or so?

Feb 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #239 of 269
Well, I'd like to do this to try some headphones and see setups since as of now I have nothing except for Shure e2c IEMs. I'm thinking about buying the Audio-Technica A700s.

EDIT: I'm in Scottsdale btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back