Philly meet?
Apr 29, 2002 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

dcg

Became Capt. Napalm tocombat apartment robberies!
2 channel and I recently exchanged PMs and we're wondering if there would be any interest in a Philly meet. I know JML was interested in possibly getting together w/ me after I got home from school; anyone else? Possible locations? (my housing situation is up in the air at the moment)

May 1, 2002 at 4:53 AM Post #2 of 22
I live in south phila and have meet 2 channel so we know each other somewhat. A get together with our stuff would be very cool but 2 channel lives 100 miles from phila. where in phila do you live or could we rent a small place like a reunion or something. I have many connections here in south philas and people will cater to my will. see what can be done for a high-fi get together.

Mar 17, 2003 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 22
I also live in Philly and would love a Philly meet. How can I help?

Mar 17, 2003 at 11:37 PM Post #5 of 22
I would be keen too - but I don't really have much to bring!

Sony MDR-7506
Grado SR60
Koss KSC-35

Sharp MDMT99
Sharp PCDP (model?)

rolleyes.gif

Mar 18, 2003 at 12:33 AM Post #6 of 22
Unfortunately, my office at the University is too noisy for anything but closed cans (traffic outside on Broad St.), and I can't easily bring my Corda anywhere (don't ask -- it's how the wiring on my system is done). My office at home is too small.

LTUCCI1924 wrote: Quote:

I have many connections here in south philas and people will cater to my will.

Lou, you gonna get us the Convention Center? Restaurants are noisy, too.

Mar 18, 2003 at 10:01 AM Post #7 of 22
JML
HI: How are you? I have a house with 4 chairs and extra 4 dinninroom chairs that can be put in my liveing room. BILL has been here a few times. BILL do you think my house would be ok for a meet?

Mar 18, 2003 at 11:45 AM Post #9 of 22
williamgoody
HI BILL. I think 8 would be the best # of members. BILL please take charge of getting this together. I will serve the members with coffee and soda. No booze or pot is alowed. If you get this together I will pm you my address and phone #.

Mar 18, 2003 at 5:27 PM Post #10 of 22
Ok Lou. Since you're potentially hosting it Lou, I think I'd be best if you pick a proper date as a sugestion to everyone so it coincides with your schedule.

Eveyone who's considering going to Lou's for a headphone meet (of course pending availability), Let's chime in.

I'm definitely interested, and if I had a choice I'd prefer to have the meet sometime in April, as I'll be attending the NY meet in May.

Mar 18, 2003 at 6:17 PM Post #11 of 22
HI: How about april 19th on a SAT. BILL I will pm you directions from center city and from the expressway.

Mar 18, 2003 at 9:06 PM Post #14 of 22
Terrific. sign me up, please.

Other than the stuff that Lou has, I can bring a set of V6 and senn250 and senn580 and zen 2.0

Mar 18, 2003 at 9:34 PM Post #15 of 22
I may try and make some of the East Coast meets. Philly and NY are just a train ride away (depending on what it takes to get from the train to the meet). I have a number of headphones and amps, but could only bring a small selection. Put me down as very tentative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back