Philips Fidelio X3
Jun 9, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #1,531 of 1,534

Jazz1

1000+ Head-Fier
A Apple computer question. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask the forum members regarding what "AudiMidi" app setting I should use with my Asgard 3 with TrueMultibit for Tidal? A recent YouTube video reminding me this app. existed on my M1 MacMini (I was previously using a 2015 iMac with another headphone/amp combo.

So, how far should I jack the settings.

BTW, I had previously complained that my B&W P9's bass sounded way too bloated with the Asgard 3. Well I changed out the cable to a much shorter one, and the bass beast has been tamed.

Thanks for the help! Its always fun to play with equipment new or old!

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:43 AM Post #1,534 of 1,534

TJ Max

500+ Head-Fier
A Apple computer question. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask the forum members regarding what "AudiMidi" app setting I should use with my Asgard 3 with TrueMultibit for Tidal? A recent YouTube video reminding me this app. existed on my M1 MacMini (I was previously using a 2015 iMac with another headphone/amp combo.

So, how far should I jack the settings.

BTW, I had previously complained that my B&W P9's bass sounded way too bloated with the Asgard 3. Well I changed out the cable to a much shorter one, and the bass beast has been tamed.

Thanks for the help! Its always fun to play with equipment new or old!

The BW P9 are the worst headphones I ever put on my head. Even if you are able to attenuate the insane mid bass bloat, you'll have to worry about its ridiculous weight balancing on your neck.

Users who are viewing this thread