1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Philips Fidelio X2 lover seeking wireless recommendations

1. Lillie
    Hi.
    I need some help please.

I’m after over ear wireless headphones and I just can’t make a decision . I love the sound of Philips Fidelio x2 so something similar would be good if possible. I realise as they’re Bluetooth and open backed they won’t be as good , but I’m looking for sound and comfort don’t really need noise cancelling. Dont mind used or refurbished,budget Max £250.

Read and re-read all reviews on B&W px and p7, Sennheiser momentum, B&O H7,Sony 1000mx2 & 3, Bose etc.
    JUst cannot make my mind up. Fancy the B&W px but read they’re not comfortable, not sure about the momentum because noise cancelling can’t be turned off, and B&O H7 might be a loose fit.
    Any advice is welcome.

Generally listen to Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, ELO.

Thank you in advance

2. Jim22
    I own the sony mdr1000mx3 and the X2's, I wouldn't say they sound the same but they work fine for travelling. Sony might have boosted bass and decent clarity but soundstage is just way bigger on the X2 with detail. Still, i found comfort and nc very good on the sony, I like it's commands and how easy it is to use and it sounds more fun than that Bose, have not heard the others. It's a good buy for aiplane travelling

3. serman005
    Purely going on sound, I like the PX for you. But then there is the comfort thing, which is such an individual thing that it is hard to know what to do with. One person's comfy is another's misery--sometimes. Maybe you could try them on first and see. Or, you can always go amazon, which has the liberal return policy. If they do not work, send 'em back.