PHILIPS 895
Feb 27, 2007 at 9:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
Does anyone else have the Philips 895. They sound great for my TV- Movies. They are very comfortable with 50 MM angled drivers.

images

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 10
Here as well. I have them setting on my table for when I want to watch TV and others don't want to hear the sound as loud as I do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone else have the Philips 895. They sound great for my TV- Movies. They are very comfortable with 50 MM angled drivers.

images

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #3 of 10
I use to have 3 of them. In fact, if you got those through daveDerek...those were mine, as welll as slwiser's Philip
biggrin.gif
I see my old cans are going around here...nice to see others enjoying these cans. It's really nice sounding for the price.

Feb 27, 2007 at 10:16 PM Post #4 of 10
SK138
HI: Yep got them from DAVE. We traded my Ultrasone 2200 + some money and wow am I glad we did. These sound way better than my old headphones. LOL. So far I have only use the 895 on my TV movies and boy they really sound great with a Hugh sound stage.

Feb 27, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #5 of 10
I am glad you like them. I may get more when I return to Asia for business next month. I gave my last one away for good cause
biggrin.gif
If you amp that with decent amp / source, it scales up very well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SK138
HI: Yep got them from DAVE. We traded my Ultrasone 2200 + some money and wow am I glad we did. These sound way better than my old headphones. LOL. So far I have only use the 895 on my TV movies and boy they really sound great with a Hugh sound stage.

Feb 27, 2007 at 10:37 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am glad you like them. I may get more when I return to Asia for business next month. I gave my last one away for good cause
biggrin.gif
If you amp that with decent amp / source, it scales up very well.

i may need to hit you up for another set, Se. any chance you can bring back some of their top tier phones (and do any of 'em come with stands?)?
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #7 of 10
Dave, when I am back there, I will PM you and see if you are interested in any other Philips cans I may find.

Yes, it did come with a stand.....I will send it to LTUCCI1924. LTUCCI1924, please PM me your address and I will ship the stand to you
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i may need to hit you up for another set, Se. any chance you can bring back some of their top tier phones (and do any of 'em come with stands?)?
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #8 of 10
SK138
HI: That is very nice of you to offer but I still have the stand from my old 890s. I am with DAVE if you could get the top of the line PHILIPS headphones over there. I will send you the money up front if you would like me to. I don't know what the top of the line is so maby you or DAVE can chech it out. I tryed to but can't seem to get any info.

Feb 27, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dave, when I am back there, I will PM you and see if you are interested in any other Philips cans I may find.

Yes, it did come with a stand.....I will send it to LTUCCI1924. LTUCCI1924, please PM me your address and I will ship the stand to you
biggrin.gif

i appreciate that Se. btw, if Lou is going to take a pass on that stand i'd like a shot at it. i probably have something here that'd interest you in exchange, else there's always $. (darn, where'd my wallet go? it must have heard me typing and ran for cover!
tongue.gif
.) we're throwing a big party in honor of your birthday on saturday - it's called the biannual ny meet. why don't you bring it along and enjoy celebrating with your funny 'phone friends!
icon10.gif

Feb 27, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #10 of 10
Luckly...I have two of those stands. I can send you one and I can send LTUCCI1924 one
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the "birthday" party...haha...but I will stay home with my family
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i appreciate that Se. btw, if Lou is going to take a pass on that stand i'd like a shot at it. i probably have something here that'd interest you in exchange, else there's always $. (darn, where'd my wallet go? it must have heard me typing and ran for cover!
tongue.gif
.) we're throwing a big party in honor of your birthday on saturday - it's called the biannual ny meet. why don't you bring it along and enjoy celebrating with your funny 'phone friends!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back