Philadelphia, SE PA,, NJ, DE area meet Sunday Sept 9th
May 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

leesure

1000+ Head-Fier
It's been a while...time to host another one of these!

NEW LOCATION.  I'll host this in my new Photography Studio in North Wales, PA (10 miles north of Philadelphia and just 1 block from the R5 Septa Rail station).  2,700 sq feet of space to spread out! 

I'll have bagel and doughnut and we'll get lunch brought in..contributions toward that are always welcome!

Please let me know if you're coming and what you're bringing.

Sponsor support and Equipment list will be added as we get commitments.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

-Lee

May 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #2 of 82
i'd love to attend if i can, but i won't know until closer to meet time. thanks for organizing, Lee. i'm sure it will be another terrific event!

May 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 82
good luck with the surgery and recovery, Frank!  hope all goes well and that you can join in the festivities.

prior to that there's this gathering, if you can come: http://www.head-fi.org/t/598488/official-nyc-meet-sat-june-2nd-2012

May 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #7 of 82
Quote:
good luck with the surgery and recovery, Frank!  hope all goes well and that you can join in the festivities.

prior to that there's this gathering, if you can come: http://www.head-fi.org/t/598488/official-nyc-meet-sat-june-2nd-2012

NJ State Championship that day and my daughter is running for her 4th NJ championship cant  miss it I had told Tom that as I wanted to go. Hopefully surgery lets n=me get around if so will make Lee gig

May 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #8 of 82
Quote:
NJ State Championship that day and my daughter is running for her 4th NJ championship cant  miss it I had told Tom that as I wanted to go. Hopefully surgery lets n=me get around if so will make Lee gig

Sept 9th is good for me just seen the date unless something happens I cant prevent not sure about college date for parents at Cornell

May 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #9 of 82
Quote:
I am in for surgery on 6/21a and week before is graduation depending on date and what docs tell me I would like to come. Bariatric surgery  and weekend before Dina graduation party

Good luck with that Frank, still haven't gotten the opportunity to meet you yet
frown.gif

Lee, me and Zeke are definitely down to come. We were actually talking about this earlier this week and wondering if you were gonna be having something soon. I'll keep an eye on the thread for updates.

Jun 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #13 of 82
Depending on timing of and if there is a fall ny area meet I'm up for attending. I'll bring my Magnums for Dave of course. I'll have "The Wire" amp completed by then so those wanting to compare it to the Objective2 will able to do so.

Jun 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #14 of 82
I live in Perkasie, but will be back to State College for my final semester of college. This bums me out because I would love to combine my two greatest loves in life. Photography and audio! Have fun everybody!

Jun 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #15 of 82
Lee,

Thanks for posting/hosting this.  I'm interested in coming, if you all don't mind a noob dropping in?  I really won't know until pretty close to kickoff if I can make it, but I'll try like mad!

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back