Philadelphia area meet, Sunday Jan 31st (no football that weekend!)
Dec 27, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #17 of 148
Hey guys im thinking of coming - its kinda far tho. I think the last time I came was 2 years ago with my female friend? Since then ive been through many headphones, think Ive seen a few of you around at meets in silverspring/DC area but this meet was the first ive ever attended. 

I currently have some interesting selection in stock with me haha. 

I have my SE846 which I use daily... but ive come into some over the ears surpisingly as I prefer IEMs usually. 

1. Se846
  2. Senn HD420
  3. Senn HD380
  4. Lafayette RP50s (really weird. Was given these, restored them kinda, I really like the sound)
  5. HD650s (girlfriends)
  6. Some Beyerdynamics (I dont remmber the model) 

Additionally I have some extras: 
  1. I have a full PA system for live sound - Electrovoice ZLX speakers, Subs, yamaha digital mixer, etc) 
  2. Bravo v3 tube amp
  3. looking to buy a DAC shortly. Used to have a teac but I returned it. 
  4. Sager 13in laptop (no special sound stuff) 
  5. chromecast audio (lol)
  6. sansa clip + (lol again) 

Is anyone interested in trying this stuff out if I come up? I have since sold my pretty acura for a turbo subaru outback. So I like driving but it costs me a bit more in gas :p 

-Mitch

Dec 27, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #18 of 148
The Bravo and the RP50s sound interesting.

Dec 28, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #19 of 148
If possible{might have to work???},I'd love to hear the YiggyMB,and the Esther.

Anyone,in the Brooklyn area,that needs a RT ride,pm me.......OK?

Thanks
Mike

Dec 31, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #22 of 148
I'm sad to say I can't make it today. I have a brutal cold or the flu :/

I love these meets and especially Lee's meets.

Dec 31, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #25 of 148
I should be there. Perhaps new brews this time, the gear's the same 
tongue.gif
HD600s, old V-CAN, ODAC, laptop.

Jan 1, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #26 of 148
I should be able to make this, it will be good to see you guys.

I'll bring the Schiit Mjolnir 2 with Reflektor 74 or 75 tubes and likely the LCD - X and AT AD2k's. I also have a Singlepower Toaster style MPX3 if anyone is interested in hearing that. Not sure on the source yet, I am getting a Yggy but don't really feel like running a UPS for the car ride out to keep it powered up. I also have a Metric Halo UNL - 8 that could serve as a source or the Chord Mojo. 

Anyway count me in 

Jan 2, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #27 of 148
Linear Tube Audio will be there with at least one MicroZOTL2.0 set up. Unfortunately Mark Schneider won't be able to attend but I can, and possibly someone who actually builds the amps (I just type stuff). Looking forward to having people try out as many headphones as possible with the amp, all your hard-to-match TH-X00s and such. No, it still won't power your HE-6, but please bring anything else by to plug in. 

Unrelated to LTA, I could also bring my Cayin C5 and JVC SZ2000s with HM5 pads for anyone interested in the most recommended basshead arrangement.  

Jan 2, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #28 of 148
This is shaping up nicely!  

Spread the word!

Just got a shipment of goodies from Audioquest for raffling off!  A couple of Jitterbugs and a Dragonfly!

Also, EnigmaCoustics will be sending in a loaner pair of Dharma's (sorry...no raffle) for everyone to try!

Jan 4, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #30 of 148

Users who are viewing this thread

Back