PHILADELPHIA area meet October 26th, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #122 of 240
  This is amazing. I live in Lansdale... Would LOVE to come and hang out.

And we'd love to have you! 

If you're bringing gear, let me know what it will be!

-Lee

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM Post #123 of 240
I know I do not post a lot around these parts, and perhaps a few people also peruse the AVS forums where I am more active.

But I would love to attend if you'll have me.

I do travel for work, so my attendance is dependant if I am 'allowed' to be home that weekend.

I can bring my travel rig with me:

Thats a:
Schiit Asgard 2
Schiit Bifrost
AKG Q701 Lime Green (not pictured)

and my source equipment:frowning2:I might bring something else with me besides this)
high end custom desktop computer
LG LED projector

I will admit I am more of a home theater enthusiast and I have helped run/ made music and movie mixes for home theater get togethers in the past. So my travel rig is only for when I am on the road.... but i'm an audiophile for sure thats why I have a travel rig. I miss my speakers when I am gone, lol.

So closer to the event I will know if I can be there, but I would love to attend.

Oct 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #124 of 240
  I know I do not post a lot around these parts, and perhaps a few people also peruse the AVS forums where I am more active.

But I would love to attend if you'll have me.

I do travel for work, so my attendance is dependant if I am 'allowed' to be home that weekend.

I can bring my travel rig with me:

Thats a:
Schiit Asgard 2
Schiit Bifrost
AKG Q701 Lime Green (not pictured)

and my source equipment:frowning2:I might bring something else with me besides this)
high end custom desktop computer
LG LED projector

I will admit I am more of a home theater enthusiast and I have helped run/ made music and movie mixes for home theater get togethers in the past. So my travel rig is only for when I am on the road.... but i'm an audiophile for sure thats why I have a travel rig. I miss my speakers when I am gone, lol.

So closer to the event I will know if I can be there, but I would love to attend.

Added you to the list!  Looking forward to meeting you.

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #125 of 240
As always, anyone with older Mad Dogs can bring them for a tune up to 3.2 at no charge (Dog Pad and 840 Pad phones do need to purchase Alpha pads).

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 10, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #130 of 240
Will there be time/opportunity to play with photo gear?

I'll be bringing my camera for sure.

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #131 of 240
I would like to attend. I will bring my Audeze LCD 2.2 with Q-cable and my ASLMGHEADDTOTLMARKII amp.

Don't drink and type. Just sayin... :wink:

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #132 of 240
T-minus 13 days and counting!!

I'm in a cab right now, heading to the Denver airport to fly home from Can Jam 2013 at RMAF. What a show! What a great group of people...attendees and vendors both!

Exciting new stuff coming from some favorites...Schiit with their new Vali (hoping to have one for the meet!), Audez'e with the LCD-X and XC, HeadAmp with the new GSX m2, Mad Dogs with the fantastic new Alphas. Cavalli was showing a prototype tube based stat amp and the Liquid Gold dynamic amp sounded...well...liquid!

Heard the new Abyss 'phones played by Woo's 234 monos and was blown away. Good news is that a Jack confirmed that he will be bringing the 234's to the meet!

I'm still working with Audez'e to see about a pair of the X or XC's, but everything else on the list above will be available to be heard at our meet!!!

See you guys soon!!

Oct 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #134 of 240
Jason, Mike and crew are gonna be busy back in CA getting the Ragnarok ready for prime time. He did say he'd send a goody or two. Was there something you wanted to ask them?

Oct 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #135 of 240
Nope, just haven't had the chance to try any of their gear yet but have wanted to for awhile. A goody or two would be perfect. :)

Especially if one of those goodies is a Vali, it'd make for a very happy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back