Phiaton MS400
Jan 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

colegibson

New Head-Fier
Forgive me if it's already been mentioned, but I was looking through the graphs today and I saw one for the Phiaton MS400. Is HeadRoom going to be carrying the MS400?

Jan 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 9
They also tested Stax, iBuds and a few more too. They kept those graphs for comparison purposes, I think.

Jan 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM Post #4 of 9
We've had to remeasure everything. We did the Phatons for a magazine so just happened to have them.

We had a pair of Delta airlines $2.00 cans, but they busted during the test.
tongue_smile.gif

We're mainly working on cans that we sell at the moment, but will be delving deeper as time goes on.

Jan 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We've had to remeasure everything. We did the Phatons for a magazine so just happened to have them.

We had a pair of Delta airlines $2.00 cans, but they busted during the test.
tongue_smile.gif

We're mainly working on cans that we sell at the moment, but will be delving deeper as time goes on.

Was it for Stereophile?

My friend lost his iPod earbuds once so he started using a pair of US Air headphones until he bought new ones. They lasted about two days before they fell apart in his hands. They're only worth a few dollars for good reason.

Jan 26, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just another question for you tyll, have you fixed the system so that the Denon measurements can be compared with everything else? or not yet?

Should be that what ever is there can be measured against anything else that's there. The Denons are up. Here's the 5000s against some good cans.

graphCompare.php

We were double checking the Denons because the bass is so different. Here's all of the pricy ones.

graphCompare.php

I'm not sure if the measurements up there are the latest or not, I think they're basically okay though.

We are remeasuring cans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back