Petition: I would like the old site back (or other choice)
May 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #347 of 431

Quote:
Is there a way for me to see a list of the threads I have started? I can't find that anymore.

Also, I was getting subscription notifications via e-mail for a couple of days, but they have stopped again.

mad.gif

Both of this but I am getting subscriptions via e-mail while I disabled it. :frowning2:

Jun 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #349 of 431
The only problem I have is the eye bleeding white background.  We really need to be able to put in a darker color back there to save our eyes.  Other than that, having navigated the site for a while I do not have any real complaints about it.  It's nice to see some more integration of Head-fi with the other aspects of the site (reviews for example) as previously the V-Bulletin forums still remained as a separate entity.

Jun 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #350 of 431
As someone with crappy eyesight. The tiny little "new post" buttons and such make the forum now much more difficult to use.

Jun 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM Post #352 of 431
I also wish the space was utilized more efficiently. I mean there's nothing wrong with ads, but the big deal is how the elements are all proportioned. It's a huge waste of space to have people's  username/avatar/joineddate/location/post count take up that entire area.

Jun 14, 2010 at 4:02 PM Post #353 of 431
I'm with those that generally don't like the new format/software.  I find I've reduced my visits substantially since the change.  It seems more difficult for me to follow threads.  Interesting that the change of format makes so much difference but it does for me. 

Jun 15, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #355 of 431
This new layout is just horrendous and quite frankly is just starting to get on my nerves. I miss the old Head-Fi so much. 
frown.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #356 of 431
I miss the old blog and search result format. Now all I have is one question: Does head-fi have a lawn? 

Jun 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #358 of 431
My reviews text structures are messed a bit, some pics are lost. I had to edit them and I do not like this.

New site is not attractive to me overall due to more complexity and less usability. I visit HF much less than before. 

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #359 of 431

Quote:
I miss the "similar threads" down at the bottom of the thread. Now I have to search twice as hard!

This and I still can't seem to find the "find threads started by user" button - if there is one.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #360 of 431
I don't mind any of the changes (after you get accustomed to it, it's not too bad) except for one. This website is horrifyingly slow on my iPhone now. It makes mobile surfing extremely tedious and frustrating. Please cut down on the ads and banner or make a mobile platform. It is exceedingly difficult to browse otherwise.
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back